Reviews for Without You
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 21 . 5/16
Well one thing that I don't get is why won't the future counterparts remember Gohan's little time adventure.

And out of all at least future Chichi and Videl should gather how an 18 year old Gohan should like. Morever there are people like Piccolo, Vegeta, Goku. How can't they sense?

The episode with Zen was all pretty peculiar.

Leaving aside those facts... the story was all well I guess. No complaints on that. Since you were a seventh grade student back when you wrote the story, I reckon that's still a great achievement for you. I actually liked it.

GoHaNViDeLSoN
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
This story sure is a romantic one!
pancake2009 chapter 21 . 9/9/2011
You are my favorite author on this site...Too bad you Love Triangle,my favorite story,away!
GohanSSJ2x chapter 21 . 7/9/2010
this story is freakin awesome, too many authors notes though, but still a very awesome story
PhoenixRe chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I am sorry but it is awful.

You are just throwing characters out of the blue.

The dialogue resembles that of little kid, without any reason explanations fly and you are all over the place...
Jrik23 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Um... Why didn't Gohan tell everyone who he was? They already know what happened in the past...He is the one that should not know the future.
Chrysoberyl chapter 22 . 6/1/2003
loved the stoy

same it had to end
q chapter 22 . 4/27/2003
write more

fyreblazen chapter 13 . 2/23/2003
im just reveiwing for no abousolute reason hehe
mm chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Good. I'm glad you finished, but maybe you could break up the speech some more. The last few chapter especially seemed cluttered.
Iamsuperman chapter 20 . 2/13/2003
Dude! An Al fa! Rock On! Oh, I like your story also.
alsjkdhsjkdhcfksdjb chapter 18 . 2/7/2003
Gohan is 18 years old and Videl is to.