Reviews for Sleeping Awake
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Do you think you would be willing to do a sequel where you show us how Cloud goes about fixing things now that he's been put back into the past? I love time travel/yaoi fics.
Basilton chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I was going to ask if the story was going to be continued, but I saw that it was a complete one-shot. That ending did seem like it was going to be the start of something bigger xD

I really liked your Zack, for the short moments he was in the story. Even confused and nearly killed by Cloud in the early morning, he still gets dirty thoughts at seeing Cloud shirtless. I can't blame him . The story confused me a little, but I'm pretty certain I got the gist of it and it's the sort of story where some sort of confusion and ambiguity works. You can just feel that something's wrong in the beginning, with the Stepford Wives of Avalanche and then slowly the mask comes off.

There are a few mistakes here and there: 'You arn't going to try and kill me', 'watching him with the corner f his eye', 'Vincent and Red came in like a quite storm'. Apart from those typos, the writing was great.
Chain Mell chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
'Tis nice.
TsubasaWitch chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hm this was very interesting to say, the least it was well written everyone was in character. It seemed to me that it was weird that there seemed to be someone missing, now that I think about it. How you planing on continuing this sometime in the future? If so I look very forward to reading it, you're take so far is very interesting. Wonderful job this one is going on my favorites.
RulerOfChaos chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
An interesting variation of the 'time-travel fic'. I look forward to seeing more :)
Skarsgaard chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oooh very very interesting. Quite the dream really, and very well written.