Reviews for Imaginary
Ariesp19 chapter 35 . 7/11
Hope you decide to finish!
SOLANGELO4EVER chapter 35 . 4/22
D'awwwww! This story's great! Continue please? :3
livelovelaugh chapter 35 . 3/24
Man this was really amazing I just couldn't stop reading.. Guessing u abandoned it which sucks BC it was bloody brilliant
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/28
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
midnightsun198 chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
Just found this but love it already. my big issue isn't in the story itself but the description you wrote Blaine/ Neville instead of Blaise. I thought it was a glee crossover to begin with
SerpensPrincess chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
Relly great cant wait till next update
Shadows guide D chapter 35 . 8/8/2014
We'd all love it if you continued with the story. There is a lot of potential in this story and I'd love to see where it goes from here.
logogirl chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Its the anniversary of this story being published and I still love love love it. I always wonder how it would end and I love the Blasie/Neville couple. There should be more of them.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
*waves face with hand* bag of kittens bag of kittens omg this is so sadly cute!
BBCLove chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
Oh. My. WOW! I came across this story yesterday and couldn't stop. Little Harry and Draco had me in tears! This in incredibly written - I love the character portrayals and the 'Baby' nickname just makes my heart melt into goo! I'm already desperate for an update!
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
I do hope life gives you the opportunity to finish this... I have really enjoyed reading it. The only thing I would suggest is that you actually read through it again before you post it. You have a lot of errors that you could correct by simply reading back through it JUST looking for spelling errors, not to change what you have written. Most of them actually jump out at you if you set up your brain to proof-read. And read it slowly and thoroughly ... again, just for typoz. You are actually a pretty strong writer. (But if you were to actually submit something to a professional editor that contained as many spelling errors that are fairly simple to catch, then they might think that you don't really put care and attention into what you write. If you can't take the time to care to make your work the best, and wait for a beta or copy editor to catch them for you, then they won't take the time to read your work and perhaps publish it one day.) You also have to remember that a spell checker won't necessarily catch synonym errors if they are spelled correctly. They're, their, there, etc. Hope you continue writing, and it doesn't matter how long we wait, it is worth reading again. (but if readers make grammar/spelling correction, go back in and edit as many as you can as soon as you can :D ) Cheers!
AliceCullen3 chapter 35 . 6/11/2014
LOVE IT!
Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
So far so good! Aww poor draco! I'm really loving this so far!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I luv it! Cute hurt harry meeting nice wealthy draco who extend a hand of friendship without bad mouthing other ( refer to film 1)
IchigoRenji chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
This is an awesome story. Love it! please update soon!