Reviews for Imaginary

Lily
James
Moony
Padfoot

Anyone else figure it out?
Seems like you lost the storyline. Too many things happening at once. I would do a second companion story focusing on Blaise and Neville and stick to Harry and Draco in this one. You set the stage well for each pair but you have also distracted from the story by setting the stage for both pairs as it took too long and interrupted the story when you brought Blaise and Neville into the mix. You hit hogwarts and went haywire.
Icestar2012 chapter 35 . 12/14/2015
please finish this story 3
Icestar2012 chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
HEY! That was Sasuke and Naruto! Wasn't it?! Naruto- blond with whisker-like marking and Sasuke- the teme with a ducks ass for hair!
Icestar2012 chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
I love that ending there with Blaise saying a 'muggle' line. 3
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I really wanted the parents to see harry
NyxAria chapter 27 . 8/15/2015
Naruto and Sasuke!
Ariesp19 chapter 35 . 7/11/2015
Hope you decide to finish!
SOLANGELO4EVER chapter 35 . 4/22/2015
D'awwwww! This story's great! Continue please? :3
livelovelaugh chapter 35 . 3/24/2015
Man this was really amazing I just couldn't stop reading.. Guessing u abandoned it which sucks BC it was bloody brilliant
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
midnightsun198 chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
Just found this but love it already. my big issue isn't in the story itself but the description you wrote Blaine/ Neville instead of Blaise. I thought it was a glee crossover to begin with
SerpensPrincess chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
Relly great cant wait till next update
Shadows guide D chapter 35 . 8/8/2014
We'd all love it if you continued with the story. There is a lot of potential in this story and I'd love to see where it goes from here.
logogirl chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Its the anniversary of this story being published and I still love love love it. I always wonder how it would end and I love the Blasie/Neville couple. There should be more of them.