Reviews for Reality
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ooooh, I loved it! :D Really great job
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was so cute! I absolutely LOVED it! Fabulous job!
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
As much as I loved Inception and wouldn't change a thing about it, I do wish there was a resolution to Arthur and Ariadne's relationship. With this fic, I believe I've found that resolution, and I am more than willing to accept this as a little deleted scene. You've got their personalities down, and Arthur's phone number in her pocket was really touching. Great work!
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Apart from the switching of tenses throughout the story I'd say that this was a nice read: simple, subtle, and true to the characters
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Many people I have seen have tried the airport scene, but you pulled this off very nicely. It was not at all overdone. Great job.
Anne Tempest chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Mmmm... I love your describes And hate that dreams within dreams and such complicated things ;p
Jacelton chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that. was. AWESOME. i loved the part where you were talking about his smell. good job. also, WRITE A SEQUEL! WRITE A MILLION SEQUELS!
j chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
this was simply adorable and i thought totally in character! just great! I really think you should continue this one though, its too good for just a oneshot!
AlicePixie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
aw.

For a minute, I cringed there when she repeated his line.

I didn't want our dear Ariadne getting turned down!

I shoulda' known better, Arthur has no limits when he's seduced by Ariadne ;D

heh-heh.

Cute fanfic.
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
love it! this ship is so awesome, I die! thanks!
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I like this one! It's so adorable, definitely a favourite! :)
mapellen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great read! It's nice to see good writers such as yourself posting awesome stories. Keep on writing, yeah?
springdreaming chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
simply beautiful :)
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Woo, I like the way you write romance, I need a fan! I love how you use the kiss as a way of revealing Arthur. I love little last minute, desperate chases like this.