Reviews for Isn't that an odd philosophy for a vampire?
Anime fan chapter 4 . 7/23
When hakuren drink the blood in the glass isn't he just drink it like a person drinking water with a paper inside
queen siege chapter 10 . 7/15/2013

thank you for continuing this! i cannot wait to reveal more secrets,,
and lots of pairings like frautei and if their is ayatei? XD

do update soon! WELL APPRECIATED! XD
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
:) please update soon! I really like this story! -MnM
lastwish-finalwill chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
funny, but so COOL!
LilacLovely12 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Love this one...

you made them perfectly so no one OOC~.~
Blah chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Wow! You updated, and you've really improved quite a bit in this chapter! I'm really looking forward for future updates! ;)
Hakuran fan 1 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
make another sci-fi fanfic between Hakuran and Teito!
cat girl97 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
wow. Its good. can you make another vampire make Hakuren want Teito more, like treat teito like a toy. Good work.

mystic rei chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Hn, i'm curious with the next chapter. I love conspiration and you're making this fanfic with taito and hakuren as the main protagonist! Plus, they aren't OOC too. I wonder how taito at last open his mind and believe the fact as hakuren said.

Hope you update soon.
ani chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
the conspiracies actually make sense. it's still kinda strange to see Hakuren and Teito's rolls almost reversed, with him knowing what really happened and Teito trying to figure it out... wait, Teito's not so OOC after all!

now i'm wondering how you're going to work in the others.

and i love that Shuuri's a chubby girl!
ani chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
since you asked so nicely...

i have to admit, i like that you're using Hakuren as the victim, bait, looney... whatever. it works with how he was at the start. i'm still not sure about the virus twist, but then you haven't really explained it yet.

i do have to say that the flashbacks are a bit annoying. especially when the scenes could be rearranged and still be the whole chapter.

you've got me interested, so you're going on alert.