Reviews for Like a Goddess
Frostylicious chapter 1 . 1/7
I've been watching KND's comeback on Cartoon Network lately, and wow! :D Nevermind the 1/362 pairing... that's too mainstream these days. 60/362 needs a little more love! I hope you can continue a new Kids Next Door fanfiction soon. You caught Pat's personality very well in this little oneshot here. :) Including his feelings for Rachel.
Numbuh Kx12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well, that's pretty impresive...I have to say, it was a bit like you still love the KND...Interesting...
FieryHush chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh boo hoo, Nigel doesn't doesn't get together with Rachel in this fic, what a shame! Suck it up reviewers. 1/362 is overrated and they both deserve someone better, especially Nigel.

Onto the real review... beautifully written. 362/60 needs more appreciation and I hope that you can explore more of this wonderful pairing!
patricia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
well i think i like nigel with rachel more than patton
FrissFrost04 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Incredibly sweet. :) Come back, please!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You know, I've never thought about this couple before, but know that I have, It's SOOOOO CUTTTEEEE! SQUEEEE! It might even be better than 1x362! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
LOVED IT!
FrostyStarlight chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Finally someone is able to step up and actually write a different pairing than 3/4 these days. :O I'm very impressed! I can see 362/60 as well.. blame a few users for getting me into it.

The story was intense- in a good way, I mean. :D Keep writing, girl! Glad to have you back in the KND fanfiction.
thundra501 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
this is very good story. I am not a big fan of 60/362 but this story is definity multiple chapter worthy
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very nice. I loved how you showed Patton's emotion. If you ever expanded on this in the future, let me know. Because I wold love to see how this turns out.

Keep it up. Hope to hear more from you!
Dawnmist 11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww! This was adorable! Poor Patton!

Don't worry about flamers, anyone who flames this lovely piece of work simply because they don't agree with the pairing is not worth wasting your time over. I for one, happen to adore this couple, I think they'd work really well together! You portrayed both charecters perfectly! Are you going to countinue this story? I hope so, I'd love to see Patton find the courage to tell Rachel how he feels!

Anyways, excellent work! I really enjoyed reading this! (