Reviews for Her Betrayal
azara33 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I was looking for AGES for a good Circex story, instead of all the Noex trash. This was very well written, and I enjoyed it. I love Circe, and I could really believe it was her talking, so well done. You should really try doing this more often (and not just sequels to this).
alwayslost123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i vote for another chapter or sequel :D this is great. dont leave us hangin there. it feels like a beginning to something big you know or isnt just me... anyway i love it :D
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
alomst made me cry.I absolutly loved it.

$TiGeRlIlY99$
KandiLips chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ooh my god; I LOVE this! PLEASE write the sequel right now, Sky! Lol, this was SO amazing, and touching, and I absolutely loved the way you worded it. As always, great job!

-Kandi
Epistle chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Whoa...this is one of the best Circe stories I've read. You portray her so accurately...it's scaring me. And it's true, she is a bit of a traitor. Hope you can write more excellent chapters. By the way, I hope you watch all the episodes after Beyond The Sea, most importantly, Breach, because that one changed A LOT of fans' minds about who Rex's love interest should be.
GHandB10Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
For a first time Generator Rex writer you captured the personality of Circe very well. I've only seen maybe four episodes the most but I'm trying to catch up on the show since it looks like it has some true potential to it. That and Holix (Six and Holiday) might not be an official couple but dang they sure are cute together!

From what I've seen of Van Kleiss I can imagine comparing working with him to selling your soul to the devil. Having Circe compare her decision to that was a great call.

I can't wait for the sequel. Great job! :-)