Reviews for Fictionista Witfit Challenge 3
kselzer chapter 56 . 12/3/2012
It's only crazy if the marriage didn't work.
kselzer chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
I think he's either crazy or a few crayons short of a full box.
kselzer chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
I like that they get along, especially for her sake, and I love a princess bride! Such a great movie.
Melolabel chapter 64 . 7/21/2011
Oh mean Bella.
Melolabel chapter 58 . 7/21/2011
It's funny how they themselves as well as other people keep sabotaging the progress of their relationship without even knowing it. :D I'm still holding my breath for when they have the serious conversation. Yes, I have a pretty good idea what it will be about.
Melolabel chapter 34 . 7/21/2011
This chapter gives a whole new meaning to "The Family Bed" And why are they all living over at Edward's apartment?
Melolabel chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
Love all the sparks and fireworks between these two. So much fun.
Melolabel chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
LOVED the convo between Bella and Charlie. I will forever and always picture all B/C interactions with Billy Burke as Charlie. He is my favorite character in the movies.
Melolabel chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Aw Charlie outing his relationship with Sue. :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 65 . 11/3/2010
Naughty!Naughty!Naughty!Naughty!...

Right There? Oooh!..You're good!

*bouncing up and down in seat*

Can't wait!...
jennayg123 chapter 65 . 11/1/2010
Oh no! I can't believe you ended it there! I was hoping it was Bella all along, but to have Mr. Slovak enter right there- gah! Hope Tabitha comes to the rescue!
crystalight22 chapter 65 . 10/31/2010
this story has me sitting on the edge of my seat haha. I hope your doing well with everything thats happing in your life and I pray it gets better.
jennayg123 chapter 64 . 10/30/2010
Loving sneaky Bella! Hope your friend is doing ok as well- my thoughts are with you.
latuacantante4him chapter 65 . 10/30/2010
It was her? I would think they bad guys might have hidden video cameras as well as audio bugs but maybe not. Those would be harder to find. I am so glad they found her but where are they going to hide her? They don't know who all is involved with this. Great chapter. Enjoyed it.
sconnolly318 chapter 65 . 10/30/2010