Reviews for Somewhere in Between
Nightreader chapter 3 . 7/14
This was honestly beautiful. A real treasure. Thank you :)
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 5/29
I was so glad when she finally let go of Ron. I have never been on the Hermione/Ron ship, they never felt right to me. I love how fluidly you made them work, I found myself halfway through waiting to see if you were going to make them friends, have them walk away at the end, or bring them together at the end. I really loved it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/29
Love this, a lot. Your writing just flows so well and I think you are doing an excellent job character wise. Just one small thing, you misspelled century several times in this chapter.
silveroaks chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Awesome!
anpn chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loooove thiss
purplepam chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I loved it. I loved the slow and gradual shift in their relationship. I really really loved it. Great job.
Dri Almighty chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
That's it. You're my favorite writer for short stories!
dramioneotp chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
this was effing amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! really great job! this was really really REALLY great!
X chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
The feels. Aaahhh
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
What a fantastic story I stumbled upon! Thanks for sharing it! :D it was perfect.
love-warmth-life chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Cute!
missaishah23 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I really love this story, It was sweet. And it made sense. I was rather pleased with the ending. It doesn't need an epilogue, it was just enough.
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
If this is your writing on a bad day I would marvel and what it would be on a good day! I really like this story so far...I hope there's a happy ending! Can't wait to read more ;)
Vanadie chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Incredibly well written and witty. An absolutely enjoyable read!
anononymas chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
god it was so sweet, so natural and perfect , if j.k rowling considered them maybe this would have been the last few chapters or a beginning . this is absoulty bueatiful and made me cry so much ! its amazing ! good job! :)