Reviews for Somewhere in Between
aeonday chapter 3 . 5/30
i honestly love this
Anon chapter 3 . 3/20
I enjoyed this story far more than I have enjoyed the other fanfictions about Draco and Hermione. The reason(s)? There's no unnecessary wording, no extreme amounts of sex, and there is actual progress, rather than it happening all at once. I obviously haven't red everything that's out there, but well done on this. You rock.
Bananaphobia chapter 3 . 3/3
Wow. Just... wow. I loved this story! Your writing totally surprised me by how good it was. Quick correction: Blaise's last name is spelled wrong. It should be "Zabini", not "zambini".
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
I'm happy that they ended up together, a sad ending isn't always the more realistic or interesting outcome. People take chances and I choose to believe that characters like Draco and Hermione would go crazy about the what ifs otherwise.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I don't really understand why anniversaries are more for girls than guys though.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I wonder if the reason they bump into each other all the time is magical or coincidence.
SazHearT chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
The feelings were so strong...it was beautiful
Nightreader chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This was honestly beautiful. A real treasure. Thank you :)
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I was so glad when she finally let go of Ron. I have never been on the Hermione/Ron ship, they never felt right to me. I love how fluidly you made them work, I found myself halfway through waiting to see if you were going to make them friends, have them walk away at the end, or bring them together at the end. I really loved it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Love this, a lot. Your writing just flows so well and I think you are doing an excellent job character wise. Just one small thing, you misspelled century several times in this chapter.
silveroaks chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Awesome!
anpn chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loooove thiss
purplepam chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I loved it. I loved the slow and gradual shift in their relationship. I really really loved it. Great job.
Dri Almighty chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
That's it. You're my favorite writer for short stories!
dramioneotp chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
this was effing amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! really great job! this was really really REALLY great!