Reviews for Apologize
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE MEXICO THE NAME MAYA PLEASE GIVE HER THE NAME ANA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I DONT WANNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE HE'S GONNA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-Maya
Plusle65 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww so cute I would just say to capitalize the names... That way it is easier to read and understand it :3
Tailsmoforever7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
OMG that was awesome! Romano should've topped! Oh well.
SpicyItalianRomano chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow! Antonio should apologize like that more often! As. For you're writter's block, why not do a crack couple like Romano x Norway or an OC-couple like Romano x Romania (I love these couples :3)
NaomiToriyama chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
*sniff* So beautiful...
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Actually I've been told that in Spainish I love you is te amo and in Italian it's ti amo. te queiro is i want you or something like I love you but not as serious.
blurry19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i liked it. it was pretty!
FoolishChild7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
:D Cute cute cute! I love Romano's failed attempt to top, so cute! xD

Very well done, I quite enjoyed it!
o0RiDa0o chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
ah this was so sexy ;DD and cute too 3
missmorran chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
The story is good, but it's kind of disturbing with the loss of capitals xD But I liked it :3
GirLikeBurritos chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So cute! Could you do a story where either of the Italies get off with only their curl being touched?
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
LOVED THIS! :D It was quite the sexy read and I enjoyed it very much. However, now all I wanna read about is more of the bad touch trio :D' Thanks for that haha!
dustbunniehailey chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
amazing story!
zoebella9898 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
very very good!ireally loved it and spain is always a pedo:D
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
THIS WAS WONDERFUL QUA! sorry about the capital letters :3 if you re still doing requests how about a GermanyItaly and im not talking about Romana/Lovino im talking Feliciano? is that what hes called?