Reviews for Traitor in the Midst
Kimmy chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
That was a great ending, glad you came back to finish this puppy. Everybody seemed perfectly in character.

Love the almost hug/head slap moment that was totally fitting of the boyz.
antivol chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
That was great, and fun! Loved the end, with Chuck trying to hug Casey and Ellie's reactions. Thank you for this!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
:) Thanks for finishing this. The story alert got me to re-read the whole thing and laugh a second time around.
lime juize chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Love it so far. Please update soon!
aloha94 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Nice! This story is really great. :) When will we get the next chapter!
chuppa.chub chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I really love this story. You have an excellent perspective of Ellie, really strong and independant but caring at the same time. I'm super stoked for the next chapter.
Fett012000 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
you can almost imagine a Valjean/Javert type confrontation goin' on here lol but without the jail and the british accented french people.

I'm really liking this whole disection of John and Ellie's relationship especially in context with season 3 and this upcoming season 4. I look forward to more.
antivol chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter thanks for sharing!
Ali chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This story is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see what happens with Ellie and Casey as she tries to get to know him and learn to trust him.
Fett012000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
interesting take...i'm horribly intrigued :D

Can't wait fr more.
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, this is good! A much more realistic handling of the situation than the show offered.
aMirrorMaze chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love this story! Please update soon or I may have to track you down and well...I don't know what I'd do but it wouldn't be enjoyable!

Yes well, anways, I love the story and hope you update soon!

Zoball