Reviews for In the wardrobe room
Qwerts chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
"He knew she would be crying. And so would he." ...and so am I. Thanks. Seriously, I'm looking for some light feel-good fluff after watching a particularly sad, depressing DW episode, and I find this. Nice. Soooooo... now I get to cry. Again. Yay. Thanks a lot.

Sad, tearful feels aside, this was so well written and enjoyable :) "That was a lot easier than he had expected it to be! And so quick!" (or something along those lines)... oh God, I literally laughed out loud. That line reminded me of a kid getting a shot or something, and Ten can be so childlike it was just perfect. Well done :)
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It was perfect, beautiful, and heartbreaking. I just don't-I'm NOT crying. Nope. Just...biting my lip while sniffling and blinking a lot. Not crying! Oh, this story was brilliant...
katarina97 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved this story. Great job.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
So cute but heart breaking :')You kept them in character very well :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
SO CUTE!
Snowlia chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was brilliant. It was wonderfully written, you have great style and a good sense of grammar. You kept both of them in character, which is quite a feat! Most stories seem to completely forget that they actually have a personality outside of being attracted to each other and I am so glad you kept them to it. This is a great story and I hope you write more Doctor/Rose :D

~Snowlia
Anjirika chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh! So heartbreaking. Good. But heartbreaking.
JasperColouredEyes chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
ooooooooooooh makes me wanna cry:'( I don't think I will ever be able to watch doomsday without crying.
thelumineers chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
And then, Sabrina got very sad and began crying at how sad this fic was.

The end.

Seriously, I teared up. You wrote it so well, and I was like, CRY!
livelikemusic441 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ahhh that was so heart wrenching! Why couldn't they have had their happy ending? Loved it tho. Very IC :)
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
sad :( but good :) but sad :(...
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awww...sweet :) but sad :(
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow! That was just...just BRILLIANT! *smiles through tears* that was so beautiful! *sniff* Well done! :)
Flames101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Totally cute story! Loved it!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010