Reviews for Move over, Hummel
Dee chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow, yum. To be a fly on that wall.
Drarry4eva chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I actually like it and it sucks that you will not be continuing with it.
martyrinthemaking chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
That's fine, I understand! Thanks for writing as far as you did. :) I think the last chapter was actually a good way to end it with the whole "Kurt's knight is real" thing. :)
martyrinthemaking chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
XD Totally hott! I love the back and forth between the different POVs.
midlifecrisses chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
It was good while it lasted -I will definitely check out your other stories.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
"...and if there was something he hated more than the Nazis, it was surprises." This made me LOL

"He would get twenty bucks if he made it out of the basement alive." - This too

Best chapter so far!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Holy hell there is more - alot more - I wonder if I can handle it?
spikeslilpet chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Loved the story and no chapter 11 did not suck. I really liked it and I do not review lightly if ever. The story has to really drag me in for me to feel its worthy of a review. Its not that I'm stuck up its just that I really love reading and sometimes I get dishearten when I read a good summary and then read the story and think did this writer even care. I won't review if I have something to critic, because its not worth the time I could be spending on a great story by a writer that cares. If you're a fan of puckurt then you might check out nubianamy she's good too.
blzrgurl71 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! I just found this story, you're killing me...killing me! I love you...now finish this story! I mean...please finish this story...pretty please?

Kate
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
One of the best Puckurts I've read, and that's saying something, I'm doubting you'll continue it but thankyou anyway, it was awesome... glad you finished with some smuttysmut for me :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
That was great, and I really hope that you will pick it up again as I would love to know what would happen next. Thank for writing either way - Letterman Jacket is really good to.
GoldenVXN chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
I must say I loved the ice cream chase. It was very cute and fun.
websweweave chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
WHOOP WHOOP!
snarkcentral chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Okay, this is seriously one of the best fics I've read so far and it's just so funny and hot and sweet that I'd give anything to see more than just 12 chapters. But still, thank you so very much for writing this because it's really amazing. (:
Lycoris B chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
I loved reading this, I hope you'll consider continuing this :)