Reviews for Beautifully Broken
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
It must be very sad when you want children and can't have them for whatever reason.
AccountKiller7866 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
When is this story coming along? I have been waiting since forever. It seems like an amazing story and you really must go on with it...please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
RedheadMomO3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very MUCH looking forward to seeing more of this story! Thank you for attempting to portray the longing, hurt, frustration and fear that comes with trying and "failing" at having a baby.

Thank you!
candysky186 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This story looks like its going to be a emotional roller coaster ride, & can relate to it, but no for personal experience, but because one of my friends that had to go trough years of treatments & the emotional stress no only affects the couple involved, it also affect the family & friends.

Don't you think that its unfair that woman that want to have kind cant & woman that can sometimes don't want them?
silvervolvo05 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
wow, this really hit me because my sister in law had the same problem. i never truly put myself in her shoes so this is really eye opening.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
After finishing the Groupie and following along on Stalking I am signing up for anything you write. I've been in an angsty mood lately so I'm in. This has never been part of my journey but I have many friends that have struggled in the way that Bella is.
momma23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
you have always poured so much into your writing. Know this...even if some fuck idiot decides to review, you have SO MUCH SUPPORT AND REVERENCE from the rest of us. As always I'm looking forward to how you relay the struggle...and if I could invade your personal space...i would hug you.
dmh2006 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Looks like this is going to be pretty intense. Looking forward to reading more! )
steph85 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Fantastic beginning, I'm already hooked into their story. Looking forward to another chapter
natalie0118 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oh, im gonna like this story. Im already hooked and its just the Prologue. You and your writting woman! You keep this up & im gonna have to send you my first born! (when i have one. LOL)

or at least all the free gum you want! LOL
KellBellsCullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

You have such a beautiful way with words, I know in my heart this is going to be your best story yet. It already feels personal, and deep. I feel the sorrow in Bella's words just in this one introduction chapter. I dont know your story, but if this is it, I hope to follow it with you and I hope to be able to cry the tears of joy with Bella's, and hopefully your, happy ending.

Again, I read your stories often and I read them over and over, this one is the one that I am most looking forward to. I have my little girl Melanie in one arm and I am writing with the other. I hope with all my heart this story thrives and grows into a fantastic mix of sorrow, bittersweet, and eternal joy.

Pleumeleuc chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'm looking forward to this story, but at the same time I'm already a little sad for Bella and Edward. If this is your story too, then I am humbled that you're sharing it with us.

Thank you.

ignorelittleolme chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I don't want children, because of how sh-tty I was to my parents growing up, but I kinda know what she's going through. A lot of people want to experience having a child of their own and it's just heart-breaking when they can't.

I hope they get their baby sometime in the story :))

Hope you update soon :)
lilins chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Im not married and isnt in my plans have a baby. But I could imagine how stressfull can be this condition. Im hopping a happy end for this Bella and mainly for you!

(Sorry, I think you know my crappy english, right?)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm really looking forward to this. I have a few friends who went thru the same thing and it can be devestating. Me and my husband were married later than all my friends (we were both 41). We tried pretty much off the bat to have a baby and were completely blessed after only 3 months of trying and have a beautiful 10 month old baby girl. When I hear about people who have tried for years, it breaks my heart. Thanks for the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »