Reviews for Impossible
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
wow. really enjoyed it. even though the ending is sad... but in my head, they'll meet again :)
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh this is such a lovely story, it's so sad. I lOve the plot because of the whole Agent goes undercover and falls in love with his assignment. This is such a sad story but nobody sees it till the end. I love the pairing that you did. Is there a way that u could do a sequel or something, one where Edward and Reily meet again, it could be that Edward gets out fFor some reason or another or one of those reincarnation stories wher they meet again without the betrayal?
carina2026 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Wow. Your writing is outstanding. I can really feel what the characters are feeling.
sablena chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
this story was SO good! i loved it!
RockinThatAfroPic chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Wow, just wow. This story is incredible!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
This chapter literally brought tears to my eyes.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This story was wonderful. I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see what Riley has to say.
pippapear chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Jesus fuckity!

I just read these.

So-o-o-o good.

But so ruddy sad...

(is it wrong that I have written them in my head a sweet prison reunion...?)

**sobs**

Thanks for this Bethie.

(shame you are so cute & lovey - I really want to hate you for this sad tale! lol)

Lotsa love.

Emmy.

x x x
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
omfg this was so freaking good i loved it and i loved how it ended!
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
What a great story. So sad and yet so beautiful too. Thanks for both POVs.
xoJayxo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
my god this is great!
DelphiusFanfic chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Awesome story. I'm loving it.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
* wipes tears* Through Edward's eyes I saw and understood the story and it was sad the way and how it ended. But to see through Riley's eyes was heartbreaking, tears came just from reading his words and now I'm in dire need of HEA for 'em even though it will never be.

Thanks for the addition to an already great story...
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
This was sad :(
Princess Tweak chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
this story totally made me tear up; and I don't like to read stories about the mob, but did it anyway.

wish you would think about continuing it and giving them both some type of relief, although I see that it is marked 'complete.' I usually only want to read ExJ, BTW, but this one sucked me in.