Reviews for Grecian Pulse
almythea chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I've read somewhere that when Brad married Jennifer,he was so desperate to have any child,but Jennifer gave many reasons not to have one. So,Brad spent many times with his nieces and nephews. He even let his nieces painted his hands and feet's fingers by nail polish. He even cried when he was interviewed by Oprah that he wanted his own children. I think when he was dating Angelina,they had the same purposes and they loved each other. CMIIW. Now,look at them. Loved by six children. Can you blame him?
Young Charlie chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Hello :) Im dreadfully sorry for not keeping up with your story for sometime :C However, now that I have More free time, I'll make sure that I'll checkback on this more often :D
ZabuzasGirl chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, pleaseUpdate immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!
FeatherSun19994 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
An absolutely beautiful story! And an amazing chapter! I just love the way you have written this story and this chapter was just awesome! Can't wait till you update! Please do it as soon as you can.. I can't wait! :)
Melissa BEARYYYYY chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Ahhh. I feel like I'm floating..LOL. I'm so happy you updated! I've been checking back daily like a mad woman, lol. YAYY. A tear nearly escaped (just one..okay..maybe two) when reading about the tenseness between Cora and Hector T_T. I wish they could have gotten married..but hey, at least she has Achilles..right? _.

As ALWAYS wonderful writing! I felt like I was there...truly. Okay, if I could have been there, I would just be a small butterfly eavesdropping! :o