Reviews for Colourful Feelings
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
AGURA AND VERT SHOULD BE FORCED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER IN ORDER TO LIVE
Strange Girl 773 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
actually, its not 'leave a review' button but 'review this story' button. hehe, jk. Really love this story, are you making it into a sequel?
TeGustaONo chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
*claps and nods head* Perfect! The end was great, along with the beginning, the middle - all of it! :D I really liked this story and I'm excited to read the sequel! I think it'll be awesome! :P Totally awesome, and yay, finally, Nexus is a jerk no more! :P Good work, great story! Keep it up and get the sequel posted soon!
Sarra Torrens chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great job!
Inferna Firesword chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Wow, finished already? That was fast. P

In anycase, yay happy ending! And I'll be tuning for the sequel when it returns. D

-Inferna
Inferna Firesword chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Only three feet from the gate of Kalus' village? Wow, how inconvenient can you get? P

Anyway, I'll be sad to see such a good story end soon, but the promise of a sequel curbs it over.

I'll be watching. D

-Inferna Firesword
DeathOfBoredem chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Wow this is kind of Boring, romantic (Gak) and Interesting. Mostly boring but interesting.
Ahsoka33 chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Wow finally you've updated. I cant wait till the next chappie! And how abt the three go bac 2 the hub and get the battlekey? Just an idea.
Inferna Firesword chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Haha, I love the story so far! I love Octivia and her relationship with Spinner - especially when they're playing pranks and she's scaring him out of bed! XD

I eagerly await the remaining chapters. As for getting to the Vandal homeworld, Octivia's people live in a Battlezone, right? So just have them use the key to travel to their world - after all, they live on an actual planet, and the big deal about the keys is that they open gateway to other planets through the Zones. D
TeGustaONo chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
*flails arm like an idiot* I have an idea on how they get to the Vandal homeworld! It may not work, but what the hey, it could work. So say the Cortez brothers got the key back to Earth and went back to the base to talk to Sage. And so Sage opens up a portal to the Vandal homeworld for them. What about that? Not the best, but not the worst, I suppose. Anyways, great chapter! :D I've been waiting for like ferever for this chapter! So, Nexus started crying, eh? Poor Octavia! D': And yes, finally Spinner grew a pair and actually stood up to Nexus! And yes, go Sherman, for defending his older bro! And next time, Octavia should watch what she's drinking. :P Aww..two chapters? Can't wait for the sequel, then! XD She threw up in Stanford's car, serves him right!
Takara Matsudaira chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Oh..., Spinner...
Takara Matsudaira chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Takara Matsudaira, here. I enjoy your writing style. I haven't read and reviewed something in a long time because of so many short comings in plots or typos because those stories do not have Beta Readers or something of the sort. However, I do find the fact that Octavia rode the Cortez brothers' vehicle out of her homeworld to Earth, a little anorthodox because considering the fact how fast they must travel from portal to portal then not to mention what a portal could do to the human or anything else body if they rode on a vehicle instead of inside. Either then that, I enjoyed every minute of the two chapters I have read so far. I can't wait to read more! _ *Clicked the 'Add Story to Favorites' button*
TeGustaONo chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Good chapter! Nexus is totally an "insane retard" XD I feel bad for Spinner, I was wondering if Sherman was gonna pop up and stop Nexus. I sense bad things in Spin's future. Poor Octavia, too. Great job, update soon!
Ahsoka33 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Nexus is a really big jerk!
Ahsoka33 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
OMF! i can totally tell who this Nexus guy is! I luved this chappie!