Reviews for The Final Battle
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Ok seriously best ending ever! :) I'm a sucker for a happy ending! You had me worried there a second. Hehe but everything was okay in the end. :)

I loved this story! It was a wonderful end to a fantastic series. :)

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

*hugs*

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
Oh my. That ending was incredibly saddening! I was all yay he came back but nooo he's leaving her! But then gasp their putting him to death! So many emotions lol. :)

Seriously loved this chapter even though it had my emotions all over the place lol. :)

I really hope Remiel is okay!

I can't wait for more! :)

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
Oh my... REMIEL! Why the heck did he leave? He obviously loves her! :(

Ooh well. At least the gates of Hell have been closed. The balance between good and evil is now fixed.

Another fantastic chapter! :D

*Sniff sniff* Only three chapters to go!

Loved this story!

LadyMaiden chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Ha, I'm interested to see the reaction of Emily and Castiel to Saisha and Remiel. Like mother like daughter, getting together with an angel, ha.

Heh, I would kinda imagine Dean and Sam still arguing like that even in their older years. :)
LadyMaiden chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Love how caring Remiel is about Saisha, making sure she gets rest :)

Yay that Saisha reunited with the rest :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
Ohh dream sex! Hot! Lol. :)

Ahh Dean and Sam. Still fighting like five year olds. :P

Loved the new chapter! Fabulous as always! :)

I can't wait for more! :D

*hugs*

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Aww finally reunited! Cas surprised me by staying pretty calm. I was sure he would throw a fit if be knew his only daughter was dating an angel. Maybe he doesn't know..lol. :D or hes just an awesome dad.

It would happen at the same cemetery as azazel was killed. Just their luck lol. :P

Wow I loved this chapter! Magnificently written once again! :)

I can't wait for more! :)

LadyMaiden chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
There, I finally caught up :)

I like the idea of Remiel and Saisha together :)

And cool you added Balty in the latest chapter :D
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Ohh Balthazar made an appearance! :) He is one of my favorite angels on the show! :) At least now they have an angel blade. :)

Awesome new chapter! Cas is going to be furious when he finds saisha and remiel. Lol. :D

I can't wait for more!

Love this story!

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Oh that's not good! An angel helping demons never ends well!

At least it seems like Cas will be reunited with his daughter soon. :)

Loved the remiel/saisha! :) He is so protective and loving towards her. I wonder how Cas will feel about his daughter dating an angel lol. :)

Awesome new chapter honey! I'm so happy that you are continuing this wonderful story!

I can't wait for more! :D

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Awww he is so sweet to her!

So cas remembers everything! Maybe now they will be able find her. I wonder what cas will think of remiel. :D

Awesome new chapter Hun! I cant wait for more!

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Aww cute and sexy chapter! I loved it! Awesome update! I cant wait for more! Please update soon! :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Aww cute moments together! There is definetly something going on between them! It's good she's getting fighting experience, it will help them all. Awesome chapter! So happy you updated. :) I can't wait to see what happens next. :) update soon please. :)

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Ooh yay an update! :) loved the chapter! Saisha is getting more and more fighting experience! I totally think that her and remiel could have something together! They seem to be warming up to eachother lol. No worries on updating. :) I can't wait for more!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Omg I love your stories! I read the first one and it hooked me! I couldn't stop reading until the last chapter! I love the thought of castiel having a daughter! Your story us very creative and I loved the new characters! I wonder if saisha will follow in her mothers footsteps and fall for an angel? Hmmm.. :) please update soon! I can't wait for more!