Reviews for The Boy and The Muse
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was a wonderful story. I loved every bit of it!
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very, very cute and sweet. Love the wedding vows. XOXO.
Lex chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Absolutey adore the writing style, fantastic
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was so super cute.
J316charmer27 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So I randomly came across your fic Fade Into You and it sounded (well, still sounds...) interesting, so before I began to delve into it, I randomly went to see what else you've written. So I stumbled on this one-shot, really. And this is an amazing, truly amazing one-shot. You ever read something that, once you've finished, you've discovered that you've just read something so utterly simplistic, but yet so, so beautiful. This story is a perfect example of some story so small, so short, and so simple...and yet it speaks volumes. It is beauty in its most basic form.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
great story :)
TheFirstLostGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awwww, I like it. Sweet, and nice parallelism.
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
such simple words paint such a beautiful story.
WellTrue chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
like jake the bartender oxo
lannaislusciousredd chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i had tears in my eyes reading this. i love that for once jacob plays a good guy rather than a twit (although i would probs classify myself at team edward.. although he still pisses me off).

this is just so sweet.

x
kisbydog chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh wow! That was beautiful! Poetic even. I can't believe that you just sat down and wrote that one night. You are amazing!
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
sweet
lore191 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww beautiful story, I will like to find a boy and be his muse :)
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Alice I cannot remember when I have loved such a simple love story more. Sweet, gentle, loving! I cannot find the words...

It took my breath away! Loved It As Always! Definitely one of my very, very favs. KimiD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »