Reviews for The Table Will Crack
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Yep. Never, ever using my name in this universe again...

Well written! I enjoyed reading this - as I have everything else...
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow ... Speechless. Defining.
Aileil chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Let me tell you how much I appreciate your story. The idea is so true. One man simply willing to suffer for another no matter who that person is or what they have done, this is a good idea. Illya and Aslan do indeed share that characteristic. You are brilliant and you write marvelously. So let me share with you a brief snippet of a poem you brought to my mind with your gift of words.

Some people say that a man like that couldn't last in a world like this.

But I believe that the world won't last if a man like that don't exist.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Liked it the first time I read it and enjoyed your updated version.
MLaw chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ah the White Witch has a conundrum to deal with. Well done!
laurose chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
What an excellent idea, and so well done. The reference to the Narnia chronicles came off beautifully.

Both Illya and Angelique's viewpoints were very good, and I loved that little interlude (that was very well written, too.) The murder effort was introduced smoothly, and with just the right suddeness.
alynwa chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved the quotes from the Chronicles of Narnia! They bookended the story perfectly. The fact that Angelique can't understand why Illya would risk his life to save her just sounds so...her. She is a true THRUSH.

This is very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Very interesting...I liked your references to Narnia...and Angelique's disbelief that Illya would have given his life knowing who she is and what she's done in order to save hers. Very nicely written!

Thank you for writing and sharing!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Bravo! A wonderful character study, with deep understanding of Our Boys, and a creative approach to Angelique. Your heightened vocabulary choices make your work a pleasure to read. Your style here is almost poetic (example:the opening and closing paragraphs.)

Your allusion to Narnia is classic.
LaH Carabele chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Well written, but I honestly don't see Angelique as ever being grateful to anyone for anything. She might play "quid pro quo" with Napoleon, but that's about as far as I ever see her going.

Course, that's merely personal opinion and I imagine she is seen many different ways by others.
Svetlanacat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
A beautiful story. I like Angelique's doubts and surprise, Illya's care for "innocent"... and Napoleon as a sort of referee..; Thank you for it !
Mel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Beautifully written.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Intriguing take on a well known story. I don't care for Narnia but this was very clever and well written and I really enjoyed it. Great job as usual!:)