Reviews for Ticked Off
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow, another great one! You are a great story teller, you keep true to Sam and Dean and you have a wonderful writing style! Thanks so much! Loved this one so much that I read it twice in a row!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You're a really brilliant writer, there were certain lines in the story that I absolutely adored! Keep it up and you could definitely be going places :)
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
wouldn't it be nice to be the tick that bit him?:) I liked it
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I guesses Lyme's Disease from the ticks but Dean's careless ways with not seeing doctors could get him killed.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Excellent storytelling. I enjoyed it immensely. Case fic and hurt Dean/protective Sam all rolled into one. Loved every word. Thank you for posting this very entertaining fic.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow this disease sounds nasty xD But I don't have any medical knowledge whatsoever, so everything seems kinda scary to me lol!

Good one I loved the dog and the whole sick Dean thing makes me want to squee ahaha

Kisses

Rosetta
Tellhound chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was a really good story. once I had started to red i coulnt stop. Really good.

Tessa the hellhond. )
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Love the story! :)
Ryla chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow, kept me to the end although the only thing I know of associated with ticks is Lymes disease... Great job!
SweetChi chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great job with characterization in this fic, you really wrote the boys well. Some of the things they said really had me laughing. Thanks for the great read!
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was just brilliant. Loved the dog and its attraction to Dean and Sam being the one bathing it. The relapsing fever was just gruesome and spooky. I really enjoyed this one - funny, sad, in character, great dialog - man you hit it out of the park.

Phoebe
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Why can't we have this? Just one bloody year of them being cute together? Sigh. Btw, nice originality, I've read a million hurt!Deans and am always delighted to see something new and I've never come across this particular illness before but it's by far one of the most realistic for a hunter to get. Well told too with the brotherly bonding.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was expecting some good, old-fashioned lyme disease, lol.

That was really good! Sick!Dean is adorable.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That's one of the best h/c fics I've read in a long time. Great balance of concerned Sam with tough-love Sam, and tough Dean with sick and miserable Dean. And never a step out of character. I was almost expecting lyme, but points for a less obvious illness, too. And I have no good examples to point to, but you just had some really nice phrasings, very evocative and nice turns of phrase. I think my favorite image is of the crowd parting to let Sam get to Dean in the bar. Good stuff.