Reviews for The Many Tribulations Of A Flower
diemanlover chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Awww. Sasuke and Ino exchaning flowers. It's sooo cuuuute!
diemanlover chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
That was an awesome chapter. I like kasul!
YourLovePlusMyLove chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
This story is really good! A mix of the modern world with the shinobi world. :D I was shocked at first because it wasn't mentioned in the start. Haha.

But overall this was really good. Just little spelling and grammar errors. And sometimes you kinda forget to put quotation marks and I got confused if they were actually thinking of it or stating it.

Sasuke and Ino were really cute! As well as Itachi! I feel bad about Naruto. And how can Sakura do something cruel like that? Well the girl deserves no more attention.

I will read the sequel now. :)
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Sequel! PLEASE! IS WONDERFUL! I love SasuIno with implicits Naruino, Shikaino and Itaino. ARE THE BETTER! I LOVE THIS! Kisses
Tsukiyomi-Komorebi chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
I must say, this was a pretty good piece of literature. You have good grammar and I like the way you narrate. Maybe you should check some spelling mistakes from time to time and avoid using japanese words. I could understand most of them, but some readers may not. It was a very original plot and you developed the characters nicely. I loved your Itachi and I must say your Sasuke was amazing. Vey in character, yet he managed to be sensitive in a way. I like how you tried a different version of Ino. She is a very missunderstood character, just like Karin. Suigetsu made me laugh so much! The ending was unexpected and very well handeled. I will startreading the sequel now ;)
Anniiee chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
Wow! Cool! Great! Nice! Good story. I really like this. But, is this the last chapter? What about Sakura? Is she alright? Well, actually I don't like her (very much), but I still wondering what will happen next? Bout she's being betrayed by the others (I like this part very much), he he. . . :-D

As a Sasuinogaashika fan, I was very excited reading it.

Good job!
berryban chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
LOL! Thanks! I wouldn't have known! XD
Lady Crack chapter 20 . 9/21/2010
Yay, you completed it! Sorry it took so long, I had a big test and...anyway, no longer important. I enjoyed reading this story and I am looking forward to the sequel. Can't wait to see what the whole star of Bethlehem is about.

Great job Mizundastudz! ~Lady Crack
Lyra2323 chapter 20 . 9/16/2010
YAAAAY Itachi is alive! _ lol i love itachi xD

Sasuke and Ino are so cuuuute together *.*

I love this story sooo much, so i feel really sad when i remember that ur only gonna make a few more chapters :S

Keep up the good work :D HWAITING~!
berryban chapter 20 . 9/15/2010
Aww! Such a cute SasuIno moment ;u; And so sad at Inoichi dying T_T HAHA! BITTCH SAKURA! FUCCKING L-

Sorry I went a little anti-Suckura there... ANYWAY, I ALSO loved the ending! :D UPDAAAAATEEEEEEE
Aizen's Bitch Curl chapter 20 . 9/15/2010
THANK GOD ITACHI ISN'T DEAD! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Lady Crack chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
The sh*t hit the fan in this chapter. HOW sad T.T

I'm doing the same thing in my story...a little ninja shtuff in the real world. It's the so-called 'weird' stories that I like. Know why? Because it means that they are original and not the same mundane fics being re-written over and over again.

Anyway, this was a very intense chapter - great build-up for a sequel. I wish you happy writing! XD ~Lady Crack
Aizen's Bitch Curl chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
Hmm..so many mysteries, I wonder how your going to fit it all into the last chapter. I wonder what happens to my character! Oh and Lady Serebi is just a bitch. I looked on her profile, she barely has any reviews. She has a pokemon story with 33 chapters...and two reviews. LOL!
Sasukesbiggestfan chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
Update soon! This was amazing and i need to know what happens next! .
berryban chapter 19 . 9/12/2010