Reviews for New addition to family Gibbs
sundance3367 chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
i think this needs another chapter with her new big sister checking to see that her baby sis made it through papa gibbs punishment
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I would love if you continued this! :D -AJSK
ncis01 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I enjoy reading this story and hope you would add one more chapter.
dawnmarie1971 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Ouch I think Abby is going to remember this one for awhile

totally should continue

great story
onryonyx chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
ow!

So very glad that I'm NOT Abby!

I really enjoy what you have written in the chapters that I've read. And yep, sounds like a typical, disfunctional, family-almost like mine! o_O lol

Hope that you write more!
Nicky Reid chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
orangebean chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
continue please

the story is a good one, so if you could keep writing the story line it would be quite good. since you are parallelling, in a sense to the episodes, keep doing that, it's making this story different than most others.

i like it.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Oh please write more! I love you sision of the Gibbs family!
IrishDipstick chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Excellent chapter - I love

The way Gibbs never backs down :)
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Nope. Can't leave it there. They have to have dinner first, and the boys have to forgive their lil sis for lying and worrying them. I'm glad that Gibbs isn't giving in to Abby's pouts and 'pity me's. She needs to learn before she gets either herself or someone else hurt.

Hugs, Che'
IMSLES chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
YIKES! Gibbs sure drove that message home. Hopefully Abby got it loud and clear.

Continue? Could stand as is, but who wouldn't enjoy more? Gibbs' house, Chinese food, and sibling comfort.
Magnis chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Continue continue cntonie :)

Sara
cheether chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
YES please continue! I want to know about the food fight.
pjr59 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
yes please continue. Want to know if she gets in any more trouyble and her new sis tries to hide it owwww double trouble sounds good to me. Then Ziva will really feel like part of the familt huh.
buckyboo chapter 6 . 8/27/2010