Reviews for Best Mates
Golden Wind God chapter 1 . 1/8
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha aha aha aha ha aha aha
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2023
Love it lol
Kelsey Dixon chapter 1 . 11/12/2023
I LOVED this!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/10/2023
Loved this and happy anniversary
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2023
BEST. FUNNY. HHR. EVER

all things aside, it's great and good for it being short, it feels like a whole story on its own
Kinsfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2023
I reread this again in August of 2023, and hope that you and your wife have had 13 more wonderful years. It would be wonderful to know that you can celebrate your 50th in two years. I hope it to be the case.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 8/6/2023
Geez, it seems like so much of this story is spent on comparing students' body parts (which felt like it went on for sooo long), Ron acting agape, and Harry/Hermione anvils. I feel like this story didn't need to be quite as long as it was.
peggy77 chapter 1 . 7/15/2023
Great story! My husband is my best friend, too but we have only been married since February 1984.
Balmonec chapter 1 . 6/21/2023
Belated congratulations on your 35th anniversary, I hope you celebrated many more since then. I agree, there's nothing better than being married to your best friend.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
Brilliant!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 4/22/2023
Great one shot!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2023
:-( Good idea but to pervy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2023
I think one of the things I like about this fic, is that unlike a depressingly large amount of H/Hr fics, Ron isn't a complete cockwomble about it.
odhran.dunne172 chapter 1 . 1/25/2023
This was a beautiful clusterf. Thank you for this story.
Ravenclawfashioncathp02 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2023
I love this, it’s like a warm hug and it’s so sweet how your wife inspired it. (I’m a teen) I wish when I’m older I’m find someone like that for me, my best mate.