Reviews for Best Mates
PrimeMegalodon chapter 1 . 5/12
Brilliant!
Nisprior246 chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow. This is brilliant, throughout. Ron's usually oblivious and insensitive, but this takes it to a whole new level! I really loved the way Hermione bets that she can be Harry's mate. (Pun sort of intended.) I totally support feminism, and this was a nice touch you added. The belching contests
part was hilarious, as Harry said.
The way you sprung surprise upon surprise to Ron, I thought you might give Ron and myself both a heart attack. The fact that the flow of the story wasn't affected by this, is awesome.
Your grammar and spelling is impeccable, as well.
Their marriage is another level of bombshell altogether! Ron's expressions are described so tantalizingly...it makes me wish I were there to take a picture.
I liked the ending with Hermione walking away victorious in more ways than one. Ron's classic words were well deserved.
I've always liked reading your stories, and hope that you continue when you have time.
fraidykat chapter 1 . 4/30
I just read Best Mates and the best part of the story was when you told about your and your Best Friend wedding anniversary. Congratulations, and I hope the two of you have many more happy years together. By the way thanks for the fun read and I just started reading your stories.
Juanita
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 4/27
This was a very cute story. It was very funny how oblivious Ron was. I hope that you are still happily with your best mate.
Auna chapter 1 . 4/25
Wow, this is really nice. And cute AN!
amyrlinengineer chapter 1 . 4/14
haha. This story was super cute. Thank you for sharing.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 3/9
Best mates indeed :)
Haha! Brilliant.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/20
Pleasant fluff.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Ron did not know what he was getting himself into. Which after all those years being friends with Hermione, he really should have.

This was cute and funny, and I really thoroughly enjoyed it.

Only issue I had is Harry was maybe a touch too forthcoming with Ron about things with Hermione. I don't really see him bragging about that in the Great Hall even if they had privacy charms up, but it was sort of needed for the kind of story you were telling.

Brilliant.
Hulk Fury chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Very good. But is it really true that hesitating makes a girl think you don't love them?
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
LOL

This was FANTASTIC!
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Great story! Your AN is very touching as well, so I'll be off with "thanks for the story!".
Embrathiel chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Brilliant! Cracking up here, hahahaha
guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
That was simultaneously hilarious, crude, and sweet. One of the best combos in my book but I think one of the best parts in the entire story is the author's note at the end. Happy belated congratulations!