Reviews for Best Mates
paz chapter 1 . 12/1
Wonderful
PersianPenguin chapter 1 . 11/23
Love this! It's hilarious and adorable at the same time. Part of me wishes there was more.
dani chapter 1 . 11/2
This was amazing. I had to hold in my laughter so I wouldn't wake anyone up.
shronktikar1504 chapter 1 . 9/28
Nice!
Zavviov chapter 1 . 9/15
This was awesome...very well done. Gona have to cruse through the rest of your fics.
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 9/6
10 out of 10
lilsweetypye chapter 1 . 8/24
I reread this story at least once a year. And always try to add it to my favourites. Sadly it can't be added more than once.
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 8/19
I DIED RIP
Del chapter 1 . 7/16
Awesome, and I agree wholeheartedly about being married to your best friend.
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 1 . 6/3
That explains a few things. No offense Prof, your writing and ideas are great but your characters have zero chemistry. Now I know why! You've been married so long your idea of love is devoid of true passion, there's no burning intensity, only quiet, steadfast admiration and regard. That, and your obsession with no sex before marriage, or in this case, engagement, adds up to mean your otherwise wonderfully conceived and executed stories also have the feeling of being wrapped in a wet blanket. How much better this would have been if told in the first person and not related to Ron at breakfast the next day! You don't even need to go into much salacious detail, but at least set the scene and communicate the little insecurities and fears that make their overcoming so enrapturing; rather than some placid, completely mutual agreement between two parties.

TL:DR From what I've seen of your writing it seems that love, viewed from within the context of marriage, is primarily a contractual arrangement.
bomberman4242 chapter 1 . 6/2
Holy bananas! 35 five years together? You're at least an oldman, by now. That's the number my parents hold up too, slightly lower though
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 1 . 5/28
Awwww! That is so cuteeee! Congratulations (sorry for being so late tho)!
hurray chapter 1 . 5/23
Super fic..girls r hot..boys r dirty pot!
Hannah1412 chapter 1 . 5/18
This was so cute you are an amazing writer I'm gonna check out all your fanfics
harby chapter 1 . 3/5