Reviews for Best Mates
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/17
HAHAHAHAHA! NICE ONE! You never fail to make great stories! You are one of my favorite authors.
crazyartfreak chapter 1 . 1/23
Hahaha! YES, I love it when authors decide to write a humorous and romantic story - laughter is the best medicine, after all! I try to avoid the angst and tragic fanfics, as those tend to trigger me to lapse back into a spiraling wallow of despair.

Oh, and Hermione's parting reminder to Ron, that was genius! She definitely put a double meaning to the word "mates." I think you kept mostly everyone in character, but as expected, hammed up Ron's idiotic and clueless tendancies as those traits seem to be ingrained into his personality. I just want to thank you that you didn't completely change Ron's behavior - as much as JKR herself did in Deathly Hallows. I mean, really? Ron marrying Hermione?! I don't care if it's canon, even JKR admitted Hermione should've ended up with Harry. But, alas, she cannot re-write the book series to correct her irreversible mistakes; I'm afraid it's too late. She crushed our poor Harmony shipper hearts!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/22
HAHAHAH LOL NICE HERMIONE! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL RON...
DarkHarmonian chapter 1 . 1/19
WOW. I have never seen anything like this and cant believe I've never read this one before. Hope you make more like this one sometimes.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 1/1
This was epic! Hermione-1 Ron-0 haha! :D I'm definitely sharing this
phoenixgirl26 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love your story and what you said at the end is true. I've been married to my best friend for 31 years, he feels the same. Life can't get better than that in my books. Thanks for posting such a great story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
hahaha nice. Ron actually helped them get by being an idiot and thinking that The Hermione Granger would lose the bet. ahahaha

i loled at how harry talked and reacted.
gwillem chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Funny as hell, and spot on, as far as I can tell, based on my own impressions of the characters. My girlfriend is sitting here wondering why I'm laughing my ass off!
Well done.
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
thanks for sharing this lovely story.
devi2509 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Bloody hell
I'm not a Harmony shipper but that was amazing
Mari01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This was just soo cute and funny! And late congratulations for your anniversary ]
inScense09 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Lol! This was amazing!
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Truly, no argument!
40 years.
Thanks for a very wonderful story.
(Grin) She thinks so to!
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Lol
SomethingTimeyWimey chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Funny story, and an extreemly belated congratulations. AND MANY MORE.