Reviews for Star Fox: Back To Hell
XxArtes-ZeroxX chapter 19 . 1/7/2015
All i got to say is please. please, please up dat this soon I need more!
Thefinalmexicanacrosstheborder chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
please update soon I need my fix!:)
DodgeThis chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
Cool stuff, its all coming together. Glad Krystal will have some closure since she went through as much pain as raye. Just a ton of miscommunication(guess that's what makes it interesting though). Had she known the difference between the multiple rayes and which one caused her grief, half her battle wouldn't have been in vain and the true raye wouldn't have needed to die.

The cloning idea was interesting but tough on me to grasp since the way i see clones as just a hollow shell without soul/spirit or conscience(lack of, good/bad, right/wrong reasoning ability). Yet raye's clone does exhibit moral reasoning standards and mercy so its assumed the conscience is handled only by the brain. Understandable but controversial, not a huge deal though.

As long as miyu gets her dream of living on an uncharted beach planet with her family and friends it works for me.. ;p Krystal regaining fox and a peaceful life is also a nice bonus for sure.

Hope for update soon and will check out the hell remake. Thanks for amazingly riveting story.
DodgeThis chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
oooh, yup. Couldn't forget kyrstal, shes gone ham...
DodgeThis chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Yikes, talk about edge of yo damn seat! That was cray and i couldn't have imagined a closer call. Suspense had me bout to throw the keyboard in any particular direction... Only thing im sad for is the complete lack of raye's common sense, somehow forgetting miyu's unconditional love towards him and the fact he has a precious family with her.

I think at least twice, raye has faltered horrendously when given a choice between miyu and jessica. How he could some how still give that insane selfish genocidal lady, a spec of trust was very difficult for me to accept. Especially when raye said "you were going to let me die, 'WEREN'T YOU'?" LOL, idonteven... Maybe, the clone slowed that part of his brains development, so hopefully he improves in that department, but still felt bad for miyu.

Anyhows, it did turn out alright, so cant complain with that! Good thriller chap.
DodgeThis chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Well... While that was riveting as all hell though but I dont think it could have been any more painful to read... poor miyu. raye has no bloody common sense... Obviously the "old" jessica is dead and has taken the place of pure evil. Still, ive gotten this far, and will push though regardless.. i hope.
DodgeThis chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Aw.. poor miyu, that was so painful to read... was really hoping raye would get his memories back sooner. As if breaking her arm wasn't enough... such sad day
DodgeThis chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Aw... what in the truck... this is so full of crazy, i dont even. Cool though..
DisturbingSigns1212 chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Please continue with this story!
Lurker chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Fox getting banished seems a bit unfair...
TrodianD98 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
Oh how these tales weave (no pun intended) cant wait for the next instalment dude heh kursed hm...
Tom Winkler chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
Write smaller chapters, but make updates quicker. I CANT WAIT TOO LONG! :(
Anyway, will you make new story on this theme after this story ends? I love stories about humans&furries.
PS: I keep translating your stories on russian
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Now that is how a chapter should end
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
You did the right thing, Raye. Banishment for Kursed and her Fox. Brilliant - it not only takes her madness out of the way, but it gives everyone a happy ending, even for her. In a way, this was pretty interesting by itself; but I prefer my rendition. Hehehe, who am I to tell you what is what? lol

Hope to see what the next chapter will bring.

(P.S. Before you end this story, could you possibly have Krystal [not "Kursed"] come to her senses and realize that what she did was wrong, just as Raye had done long before? And then, before she is shipped off into exile, have her and Raye come to terms with one another? Just a wishful thought, but is there *any* way that could happen?)
Miles Tails McCloud chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Very nice Sani, cant wait for the next chapter. I never thought i would say it but Krystal being released might be a bad idea and should be put down. I sense a betrayal on her part once Fox is awake. Yet, the vulpine might talk some sense into her or not. Just have to wait and see. Hurry up on the next chapter plz sir.