Reviews for the last of the starmakers
Darikiema chapter 7 . 3/15/2018
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Moon and stars are never far chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that this fanfiction was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes at the end, my throat all choked up. Your way of giving each characters' perspective really gave the story more depth.
starsighter chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
This is beautiful. Aww... You're gonna make me cry. :')
stars shine out chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Oh gosh that was beautiful and heartbreaking and uuuugh I just really love the way you write these characters and Dom is just wonderful and broken and uuuuuugh it's brilliant
stars shine out chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Crying, I am CRYING because this fic is SAD and MAGNIFICENT and EXTRAORDINARY and I AM RUNNING OUT ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE IT because this fic is just SO FREAKING GREAT
stars shine out chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh my heart is SHATTERING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.
This Fic is just beatufully and wonderfully written and it's so sad I just ugh it's brilliant
stars shine out chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Im only three chapters in and my heart is already broken. This is absolutely beautiful.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow.
silver-nightstorm chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Loved it!
alfalfaba chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Haunting and lovely. I particularly enjoyed your writing style; it's so ethereal and dreamlike and lends itself well to the tone of the story. Beautiful.
Koleviath chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
This. Is. Awesome. The last couple chapters always bring tears out of me and the ending was perfect and beautiful, fantastic job. :3

~AmberLiz
Eleusinian chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Painfully lovely and uncompromising. That last line-

"She wheels herself away, and he notes her grace throughout this ordeal — the way her spirit never wavers — and for a fleeting moment, he understands why the heavens want her."

-is as near a benediction as anything I've ever read, and having it uttered in Saito's 'voice' (which you've captured, as you've captured all others', perfectly) lends it a clarion, valedictory ring. Very, very well done indeed.
titaundomiel chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Simply amazing!
LinNicole chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
I have to say a huge thank you for finishing the story. And though your writing style has evolved since you first started writing this, it's still as beautiful as ever and you gave a fitting end to this wonderful story.
Sienna03 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
wondeful - the ending was quite and unexpected. i loved your prose as well!