Reviews for All Roads Lead Home
Micah Hacim III chapter 1 . 5/24
I've been waiting for this story for so long and never even knew it! Your writing sucked me in and, even though I enjoyed it, I felt no satisfaction in Hidan's story. The hollowness he felt at the realization that the world moved on without him and that he had no place in its existence was bone-numbing. I was surprised at the pity I felt towards this callous monster. The quiet despair that he suffered, abandoned by his god in a world he didn't recognize, with no possibility of the relief he so desperately craved almost made me shiver just imagining it. This is Hidan as he should be. It's easily the greatest, most realistic, human portrayal of Hidan I've ever read. I only wish that you would write more!
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 5/4
This was really, really interesting. It expands Hidans character in a way I havent seen before. (If there is any other fictions of Hidan leaving the ground without and Akatsukis help, I havent found it yet.)

I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for writing.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/18
Esto es muy muy bueno!
downtomars chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Jeez this hit me square in the feels. Wow you're an amazing writer!
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
oh no... my feels.. what do i do with all these feels
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was really touching, I have no idea quite how to take it but it felt rather poetic and the ending was so bittersweet.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Beautiful. (Plausible.) Disturbing. (The fanatic learns how damning it is, to be as immortal and become a god.) Haunting.
El Reino chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I am super intrigued by stories that have Hidan wake up, and this one is such an interesting take. I like that they could not find every part of him. I'm curious why those people dug him up, but I understand if it was easier if Shikamaru is dead. It's a bleak ending but one that definitely satisfies, as it made me think. Thanks for writing.
El R.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
That's it! I'm reading ALL your stuff.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Im almost crying here! So sad! Make a sequel! Please! Kill him, marry him off, do something! This is gonna eat at me! Please write a sequel or a chapter 2! Please!
Echoing Mist chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This fic made me feel empty on the inside...kind of hollow, as if I was the one buried for thirty years instead. The mood is set perfectly. Good job with protraying Hidan, he's a hard character to write. Most writers go overboard with him...
It makes the reader feel like they are actually there, every step of the way.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
God. I can't even describe what I'm feeling for Hidan. Just hollow, empty... with every person, every thing he lived with gone...

Beautiful fic. You really have a way with words. Too bad you moved on to AO3.
Jellybell chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This fic left me feeling numb. Kind of hollow and empty, the way I imagine Hidan does. Painfully empty. I was reading a happy thing before, and this just sucked all the happy juices out of my insides. Like a spider.

Excellent writing.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Poor Hidan! He doesn't deserve that, murderous lunatic that he is: no-one deserves that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Incredible short fic! Very moving and thought provoking, great job!