Reviews for All Roads Lead Home
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/18
Esto es muy muy bueno!
downtomars chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Jeez this hit me square in the feels. Wow you're an amazing writer!
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
oh no... my feels.. what do i do with all these feels
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was really touching, I have no idea quite how to take it but it felt rather poetic and the ending was so bittersweet.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Beautiful. (Plausible.) Disturbing. (The fanatic learns how damning it is, to be as immortal and become a god.) Haunting.
El Reino chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I am super intrigued by stories that have Hidan wake up, and this one is such an interesting take. I like that they could not find every part of him. I'm curious why those people dug him up, but I understand if it was easier if Shikamaru is dead. It's a bleak ending but one that definitely satisfies, as it made me think. Thanks for writing.
El R.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
That's it! I'm reading ALL your stuff.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Im almost crying here! So sad! Make a sequel! Please! Kill him, marry him off, do something! This is gonna eat at me! Please write a sequel or a chapter 2! Please!
Echoing Mist chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This fic made me feel empty on the inside...kind of hollow, as if I was the one buried for thirty years instead. The mood is set perfectly. Good job with protraying Hidan, he's a hard character to write. Most writers go overboard with him...
It makes the reader feel like they are actually there, every step of the way.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
God. I can't even describe what I'm feeling for Hidan. Just hollow, empty... with every person, every thing he lived with gone...

Beautiful fic. You really have a way with words. Too bad you moved on to AO3.
Jellybell chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This fic left me feeling numb. Kind of hollow and empty, the way I imagine Hidan does. Painfully empty. I was reading a happy thing before, and this just sucked all the happy juices out of my insides. Like a spider.

Excellent writing.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Poor Hidan! He doesn't deserve that, murderous lunatic that he is: no-one deserves that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Incredible short fic! Very moving and thought provoking, great job!
Caina Stean'Ame chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great story. Very good work. Those are rare with Hidan.
It makes me wish that was more than a oneshot.
Awesome work
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
haunting. particularly after I googled the Latin and Greek. Thank you for writing.