Reviews for All Roads Lead Home
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 8/7
That's it! I'm reading ALL your stuff.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 2/6
Im almost crying here! So sad! Make a sequel! Please! Kill him, marry him off, do something! This is gonna eat at me! Please write a sequel or a chapter 2! Please!
Echoing Mist chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This fic made me feel empty on the inside...kind of hollow, as if I was the one buried for thirty years instead. The mood is set perfectly. Good job with protraying Hidan, he's a hard character to write. Most writers go overboard with him...
It makes the reader feel like they are actually there, every step of the way.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
God. I can't even describe what I'm feeling for Hidan. Just hollow, empty... with every person, every thing he lived with gone...

Beautiful fic. You really have a way with words. Too bad you moved on to AO3.
Jellybell chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This fic left me feeling numb. Kind of hollow and empty, the way I imagine Hidan does. Painfully empty. I was reading a happy thing before, and this just sucked all the happy juices out of my insides. Like a spider.

Excellent writing.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Poor Hidan! He doesn't deserve that, murderous lunatic that he is: no-one deserves that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Incredible short fic! Very moving and thought provoking, great job!
Caina Stean'Ame chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great story. Very good work. Those are rare with Hidan.
It makes me wish that was more than a oneshot.
Awesome work
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
haunting. particularly after I googled the Latin and Greek. Thank you for writing.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was different. Greating writing, really. Like the idea of Sasuke having five kiddos lol
Bobtastico chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love your view on Hidan's immortality-so many people don't show it's downsides or true nature in their stories or barely mention it at all, but you've managed to do so and show his human side (grief, panic, etc.) too-I love it! It's more realistic, I think, for him to 'come back' to life after so many years rather than a few days after he's died-and to need someone (the akatsuki, Jashin, the purpose they serve) to rely on to keep him going. Lol sorry for the long review. Loved this! 8)
yuneame chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It's so wonderful to find fanfic gems like this one. Hidan is usually a difficult character to relate to, but I honestly think you captured him perfectly here. My heart died a little when he found the Akatsuki lair dusty and abandoned.

I don't know what I was thinking before - I just reread this story and I realized you were not on my favorite author's list. Now you are, and I just want to say that I love the type of writing you do!

Keep being awesome :)
SilentSable chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was an amazing heart wrenching story poor Hidan I almost cried!
Bitches Be Crazy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This isn't what I expected - I wasn't sure what to expect but I enjoyed it :)
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
that is brilliant. you pulled it off. you pulled everything off this fic was executed brilliantly

and it was bittersweet too and it was tragic to hidan