Reviews for Mario Party
Francisco chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
continue this history
Bobby chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I can't wait to see this at the end! I'm counting scores
dash456 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
My only suggestion for improving this story is make it a 50 turn game for each board. Starting from the first boards in the series and going all the way to the Mario Party 8 boards.

I have a good idea for an ALL Star Party fanfic. Mario receives a letter from all his friends and Chopper to meet them for a party, but the catch is this. Once Mario gets there, he notices that everyone, except Chopper has been captured by Maquano, or so it seems, but after you complete all the boards and save all the characters, it is discovered that Maquano is being controled by an even higher power known as Satan.

The way you unlock mini-games is based off the first two Mario Party games. Play the mini game once in Story Mode, unlock it and then provided you have enough coins (Deden, Rings, or Gems depending upon the world you're in), you can buy it from Granny Toad in the Mini Game House in Mushroom Kingdom, Meta Knight in Dedede's Castle at Dream Land, Tails at his workshop in Mobius, Moneybags the Bear in The Mini-Game Vault in Avalar, you get the idea.

So, what do you think? You could make this an interactive fic by including instructions like, "To begin Story Mode, jump to Chapter X" or To purchase Minigames, pick the chapter that has the world name you wish to visit." or for character selection you could put, "For Mario, press 1. For Chopper, press 2. For both, press 3."

You only have Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Chopper when you begin the interactive fic.

The interactive part is where the chapter Jumping and reviews come in.
Hopefaith2 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
OMG Mario Party! I remember playing this game with my sister on the Nintendo 64 when we were kids. Seeing all those mini games brought back major nostalgia for me. I hope you update very soon.
Child at Heart Forever chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
i'm reviewing, so I must have enjoyed it! Love the little Wario bits here and there, and the mini-games could be a bit more descriptive, but I'm not complaining. I hope Yoshi or Luigi wins- thought it'd be quite the twist if Wario did. xD

Cool that there was an update today! Perhaps the next one will be soon also? *hopeful look* Nah, just kidding. One of my mottos is don't push yourself too hard! ;)
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
My guess- DK's Jungle Adventure! :P

Anyway, this is shaping up to be interesting- I love a good Mario Party fic! Of course, I've never played this particular Mario Party, but I know enough about it. Can't wait to see where you go with it!
MarioLuigi25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Poor Luigi (. Always getting ignored T_T. Luigi is the best if you ask me D. I use him in every Mario Party game I play (and Mario as well, but I tend to use Luigi more).