Reviews for The Heart of Zack
good
mommay chapter 15 . 5/15
This is a great story I love it hope you do more sweet zondon story
Guest chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Make more like when they have sex
Remzoe chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
I loved it by the way I counted all the kisses the total is 39:)
ClaireBearR5 chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Fabulous job. This was really good.
abby chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I LOVE THIS !
Mici chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Hey, I just read the whole story. I know, its a little late, but I would really love to have a sequel! Maybe this comment wont be any better influence than the others - at least you will see how many people want one. I like your style of writing. It is not just an easy text - you CAN really write but at the same time its so simple to read it. I know it since Im from Slovakia, and it helps me a lot toget better in my english :). I really hope one day you will write more to this story - Im looking forward it! ;)
CAILEY 4EVA chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
When I finish reading this, the first thing that cokes to my mind is "This is perfect". And its true. I've never read something like this before, especially with Maddie being jealous. The story is sooooi cute! I have to read it agakn some time soon.
sasanimallover chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I know you've completed this story but I wouldn't feel right not even doing a small review so here it is! IM IN LOVVVVE WITH THIS STORY!3
sasanimallover chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
this is probably my most favourite Zondon story ever along side of Suite Life on Deck: Stranded and The Romantic Life on Deck! love it
LizzuTrol chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
I loved it :D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
when will u write the sequel i need to no more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
when i read this i was watching suite life on deck :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
its okay so far make more of the chapters like someone else k
Code.Chameleon chapter 15 . 1/7/2012