Reviews for Bloodletting
sshart chapter 3 . 4/11
Love the chapter! Love evil Jasper!
Zblue chapter 3 . 4/8
Plz plz update soon
kouga's older woman chapter 3 . 4/6
OMG! Poor Bella!
Silver Winged One chapter 3 . 4/3
Okay, I was a little skeptical about this at first, then I realized, "Wow, this is what actually should have happened in the books. This makes way more sense than what really happened." Thought I would share that. I really like this, though. And I want you to continue this really bad. I could see an eventual Stockholm syndrome taking place here. I hope you will continue this!
Vane3131 chapter 3 . 4/3
I'm in love
ggb-luma chapter 3 . 4/3
Wow,I don't know what to say..Well for one I'm enjoying your fic,is that wrong?! Anyways, can't wait for the next update..
mrsmb chapter 3 . 4/2
Cannot wait for more. A great change from a sappy Jasper being lead around like a puppy. Your writing is amazing I can feel the tension between Bella and Jaaper. Thanks
Kochabilka chapter 3 . 4/2
Love it! Love it! Love it! Please continue! :-)
hikingurl48 chapter 3 . 4/2
I am amazed at you stories and your writing. I hope you will continue this one. We all need a dark vampire from time to time
Ladydeath1500 chapter 2 . 3/6
dam good wish there was more to it
TinaF chapter 2 . 1/15
Loved it!
kraqui83 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
bonsoir pourquoi tu n'as pas faisde suite ton histoire ├ętait super dommage que on sache pas la suite...
Kiss Christal.
AbbeNormal chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Even tho I missed this little authors note, I hope you see it! You go girl. I'll tell you the same thing I told my 25 year old son...it's time to fly. I told him life was passing him by, and surely he had dreams to fulfill out there. So, go...learn to fly,and may your feet never touch the ground again. It's been an honor knowing you.

Mary
Zayide chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Though I wish you would have finish these stories before moving on, I hope your journey is as fruitful in originality as what you have demonstrated in the many pieces of FanFiction you have shared with us.

may your words find their rightful place

may your characters beautifully

may the inspiration be neverending

good luck!

let me know when you publish! I'm sooo looking forward to adding your published pieces to my collection! Seriously! I have like...6 from people that have moved on to do the same here! Two new ones will be added shortly...one of them is dragonfly76! Cant wait!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I've only just found your writing, but I want to wish you luck in your journey. I think you've made the right choice - a smart choice. You are very wise to put your focus into your school and your own writing career. Best of luck to you.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »