Reviews for A Broken Spirit
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
That was seriously great, and in character too, the ending was so satisfying and it made me swell a bit with emotion, good job!
Joanna Smith chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really love this sequel. Although you didn't update in quite a while, i sure as hell hope you will someday in the hopefully near future.

Keep up the good writing :)

PS: Exposed was superb as well :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
That was cute. Loved the fist bump at the end. So very Shawn.
FallenAngel218 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Hello! I've been reading your story... I'm addicted! I love suspense! I'm very glad Shawn is physically going to be all right. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
I lost my voice todya, and when I was reading this chapter and Shawn was angry for not being able to talk, I was like, yes! Me too! This was a really nice work of art, really! All of the characters and relationships were painted out beautifully. Great job!
Checkerz chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Aawwww! :)) Youre gonna be ok kid
AmazingLadar chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Loved it soooooooooo much!
cindythechef chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
This was such wonderful story. Very well written and it made me cry :) Nice Job
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I love your story! If you're still writing I would love for you to write a story where they search for that old lady's long lost cousin. Think it could be good
sculby563 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Love re-reading this, very well written
unobtrusivescribe chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Very exciting and emotional story:) I love how protective Henry acts! Also, Gus you're such a great friend!
UnderPressureGirl chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Ahhh I enjoyed the whole story soooo much. I mean, it was well written and really good. But it also gave such amazing feeling to Shawn and Gus and Shawn's dads relationship. Amazing. I thought that maybe Shawn was overreacting to the original kidnapping. I kept thinking it would be revealed that something *horrible* happened, but it didn't. Still, it was great!
Post U Later chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Aww~ I Just Love It When They Fist Bump! XD

"...what are you talking about?" Lol IT"S FUNNY BECAUSE SHAWN CAN'T TALK! X3
Post U Later chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Oh~ A Father/Son Fluff-Fest! XD I'm So Glad That Shawn's Going To Be Okay! X3
Post U Later chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
What! The First Thing In The Next Ch. Better Be The Paramedics Bursting Through That Front Door! & There Better Not Be An Autopsy In This Fic... Unless It's For The Bastard Who Did This To Shawn!