Reviews for With Regrets
distel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
guh, fuuuuck ... x.x that was ... dark and dirty and heart wrenching ... well, maybe not really dark, but dark for a castle fic ... x.x
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh wow, that's harsh! Great story for sure.
y3lhsa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ouch. Straight to the point. Life is a bitch and choices always have consequences.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow! Deep story! I enjoyed it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved it, great job!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awwww, it was so not a mistake...they belong together! i absolutely loved this, perfection!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
*whiiiiiiiines* you have to write something to solve this!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This story was heartbreaking. It flowed without faltering. And it ended so perfectly. This story is achingly sad but so undeniably beautiful. Wonderful job. It was fantastic.
Sesamina chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very beautiful angst. I loved it. Would make a great beginning for the show, too. :)
NoMereMortal chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
oouuch! C'mon, don't leave us there! Keep going!

NMM
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Umm, this is so much better than just talking. Wow, what a start they are off to. Not sure if "several months" means the Fall or perhaps as late as mid-Winter. Regardless, it was time that a little passion was released, and this was a great immediate reaction between the two. (Still got an entire season to kill, kids, but it is literally off to a bang!) Some will hate this: I loved it. Now they really gotta start talking to one another (and to Esposito, and to Lanie, and to Ryan. . .) and discover where they go on from here. I like it; awaiting the next chapter.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Shakes Beckett and Castle! Yep, spot on with these guys! I hope there will be a sequel for them to talk!