Reviews for Lost Along The Way
bicycletracks chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
(Continuation of my review because I forgot this part.)

THE LAST SENTENCE OF THE STORY. I know it is open for interpretation (right?). But I really want to know. Was it Sam just being Sam and they had a happy ending. Or they ended up just being friends?
bicycles chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Again. I'm that one who has not seen 1 full episode of iCarly.

YOU WRITE SO WELL. THIS IS MY 3RD TIME READING YOUR STORIES (all of them SEddie). You write so well. The way you stir at emotions. It's gut-wrenching and fucking beautiful. Have you written a book, yet?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
soooo touching
OneHUGEvirginia chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF THEM WHEN I WATCHED THAT AMAZING MOVIE. EVERY TIME. SO GREAT
Jetshinsei chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Such a great story! Well written, interesting idea. One shots are always disappointing since I want more, and this one is no exception.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! Amazing..everything that is awesome in the land of Seddie!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god sjdjejdheu this was perfect and Jesus I'm flailing.

I loved the format, and of course, the significance of Tuesday is lovely.
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I don't feel that you needed to add on (on purpose) when Sam turned her head. Cute story!

Shigure-san out!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Thats all I can think to say. I loved this so much. Youre an amazing writer and I hope to see more Seddie from you soon.
SpicaTaurusPI chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Your words are magical, and I'm not just saying this cliche phrase just to be cliche. It takes a good writer to write an angsty fanfiction, and I have seen many attempt and fail at the task, but you, my friend, are superior. Somehow, this story kept me on the edge of my chair, and it had my heart pounding painfully like that of Sam. Keep it up! :)
Whirlwind18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
My frickin Lord. That was beautiful. Amazing. What a wonderful one-shot. You wrote it so that time passed so succinctly and yet the characters changed along the way in such a steady and believable way. Everyone was so perfectly in character- you captured Sam's insecurities to a T. She was the perfect mix of abrasiveness and passion and Freddie was the perfect mix of cluelessness and nerdiness and sweetness and the way they both matured throughout the story... this was just such a heart wrenching and lovely read. Thank you for writing it. I love your style!
kimchase chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i can totally see the 500 days of summer in sam and freddie (i loved that movie)

this fic was so epic, it made my heart ache
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That really made me cry. And put a plot bunny into my head. I mean, really, this is the most realistic Seddie fic ever. It's so like Sam to be scared of committing to her relationship and running away. I'd like to say that you kept her extremely in character all through out, even as she grew up. Freddie's character was really well-done. :)

I liked how they kept on making mistakes. It's just so like them. They're like, half-dysfunctional. And yet, they belong. I think you portrayed that nicely: the fact that despite everything, they still belong to each other. :) Also, I love reading good angst fics. And this is definitely one of them. 3 I'll probably reread it some time in the future.

Oh and I'm your 30th reviewer. Yeah, the big three-zero. So pat yourself on the back for being so awesome. :)
stuffasdreamsaremadeon chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh my goodness. This was amazing. Usually I don't get teary, but this did it for me. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :)
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was amazing. Your writing, how in character it all was, just fantastic. I loved how their relationship kept on changing, because I think that's what would really happen. All of this was just lovely.