Reviews for Draped in Wires
rose7anne101 chapter 72 . 5/6
YO!
Thank you for this!
Just finished watching FMAB was looking for afterward stories, this was fun and entreating.
Looking forward for more.
TheStrongAverage chapter 72 . 1/27
It ended so abruptly! How tragic. Great work though. Loved every second of it.
I would have loved to see more of this. I don't know if it's completed or simply discontinued but I loved every chapter and I constantly find myself rereading the entire thing every couple of months. The way you portray everyone is amazing and every chapter is so well written, I find myself grinning ear to ear as I read. I've read your other stories (even the ones in different fandoms) and find myself amazed each and every time. You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
I know the series is semi old, but I still hope to see more Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood stories from you.
thedemonKZslayer chapter 72 . 5/3/2016
Ahhhhh
I LOVE IT
PLEASE CONTINUE
sharingang chapter 72 . 4/10/2016
Ahh I love this story so much! It's a shame you never got around to posting the rest.
WinXEd chapter 72 . 1/4/2016
Woah, I really like your EdWin stories :D! May there be a chance that you'll continue this (and other :P) story :D? (I'm hoping so much that the "Updated: 2012" on top of my screen isnt true right now xD)
Whimsical Acumen chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
I wouldn't quite call this a series of one-shots, per say, but regardless I really like this so far. I like how you've captured the essence of the characters which I so appreciate. :)

I see you've come to completion with this story, so I am excited to finish reading it myself, but so far, if I am to give any critique, it's that I really wish you would go through all these chapters and comb them with a Beta-reader to up the grammar and correct spelling mistakes and typos I keep catching. It's a shame, but I find them distracting.

Otherwise, I am fairly enjoying myself and am eager to continue reading!
Morning'sSong chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
AHAHAHAHA Ed broke his arm just like Al threatened to in the FMA bloopers XD It's too perfect
Q-A the Authoress chapter 72 . 9/10/2015
XD Can't wait for Nick to say something else.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 67 . 9/10/2015
:D So cute! Nick is an adorable baby.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 51 . 9/10/2015
So if Al looses his alchemy too he can just go becoming a wedding planner. This wedding would never have happened if it wasn't for him.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 48 . 9/10/2015
Just don't let Ed build the roof. XD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
I thought it was 85%. Oh well, still works for me.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 36 . 9/10/2015
Aw, I missed their banter. XD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Barkeep is the best character so far. :D

1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »