Reviews for Draped in Wires
rilaxkori chapter 46 . 10/14
That Ed and Roy friendship (?) haha and Royai scene at the end was just so cute and sweet!
LizzieVamps316 chapter 72 . 7/28
is this how it ends?!
rilaxkori chapter 22 . 7/14
This made me cry!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 5 . 7/14
Ed has such resilience, it's so true! Like when he get stabbed through his side by that giant steel pipe in that episode and he just like? Didn't black out somehow? Amongst so many other things? Also I love how I can hear all their voices as how you wrote them, bc they're do in character! And yay Al with his Alkahestry :D
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 3 . 7/12
Lmao aw Ed and Al's reunion!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 2 . 7/12
YES LOL I love this so much, Al's vengeful face and Winry making the situation intentionally awkward lmfao
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 7/12
I think I've read this story so many times, but I love it so much, more and more each time, just how it's written and how well you write the characters! I've never finished all of the chapters so I'm very excited to do just that! :D
rose7anne101 chapter 72 . 5/6
YO!
Thank you for this!
Just finished watching FMAB was looking for afterward stories, this was fun and entreating.
Looking forward for more.
TheStrongAverage chapter 72 . 1/27
It ended so abruptly! How tragic. Great work though. Loved every second of it.
I would have loved to see more of this. I don't know if it's completed or simply discontinued but I loved every chapter and I constantly find myself rereading the entire thing every couple of months. The way you portray everyone is amazing and every chapter is so well written, I find myself grinning ear to ear as I read. I've read your other stories (even the ones in different fandoms) and find myself amazed each and every time. You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
I know the series is semi old, but I still hope to see more Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood stories from you.
thedemonKZslayer chapter 72 . 5/3/2016
Ahhhhh
I LOVE IT
PLEASE CONTINUE
sharingang chapter 72 . 4/10/2016
Ahh I love this story so much! It's a shame you never got around to posting the rest.
WinXEd chapter 72 . 1/4/2016
Woah, I really like your EdWin stories :D! May there be a chance that you'll continue this (and other :P) story :D? (I'm hoping so much that the "Updated: 2012" on top of my screen isnt true right now xD)
Whimsical Acumen chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
I wouldn't quite call this a series of one-shots, per say, but regardless I really like this so far. I like how you've captured the essence of the characters which I so appreciate. :)

I see you've come to completion with this story, so I am excited to finish reading it myself, but so far, if I am to give any critique, it's that I really wish you would go through all these chapters and comb them with a Beta-reader to up the grammar and correct spelling mistakes and typos I keep catching. It's a shame, but I find them distracting.

Otherwise, I am fairly enjoying myself and am eager to continue reading!
Morning'sSong chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
AHAHAHAHA Ed broke his arm just like Al threatened to in the FMA bloopers XD It's too perfect
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »