Reviews for A Meeting In the Snow
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Well, okay, so I have to admit that the kiss what quite unexpected. I didn't expect any romance at all, unless you count family-love. Still, good job for trying! Apart from the sudden romantic portion, the rest of the fic was absolutely amazing. From Teito saving Capella right down to his stating that he's legal, it was a wonderful experience reading through this one-shot.
No Name chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I.m kind of confused, do they know each other or not? In the end it's like they were separated and they were just meeting each other again, while the first part they didn't know each other at all.
Washawana chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
lol haha that last sentence! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Please make another chapter for this! I absolutely loved this story and you should totally continue it! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You need to make another chapter!
S chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
What do u mean tomorrow,huh!It's been 3 years ,u idiot! Hurry up and start writing the next CHAPTER!
estefani1509 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
great story !
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is awesome. It was SO much fun to read, and cool. I could drag on and on about how much I liked it, but I think that a "AWESOMESAUCE" it's enough :) I couldn't stop chuckling.

The last phrase... just... hilarious. Excellent. And Frau was shocked rofl.
kakita101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, that is cool. I wouldnt mind reading a sequel or somethin.
melrocks622 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love you for this!
Vyrian D chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh my, the last one was awesome! It can be longer, but anyway, loved it!
PisceanShadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Its cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
oooooooh legal for what? *evil grin*
shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
dont knock ur self down its very good
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
xD I LOVE THIS! Your fanfics are always top-notch as usual :) the part where Teito kissed him was kinda quick though, don't ya think? If it was a bit longer and expanded more, it would have been perfect!