Reviews for C'mon, Mama Bear
Love it magnificent
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh...oh my!

At first when I clicked on this story and started to read, I was curious to see the conversation that would happen between the two of them.

I think that in Breaking Dawn, it would have been the most interesting to see a peek into what Esme and Emmett were thinking and experiencing. Out of all the characters, they were in a similarly painful position.

But...wow! I wasn't expecting that lemon scene to happen. It took me utterly and completely by surprise. Emmett x Esme I'd never a pairing that I've considered before. Yet you did it in such a tasteful and fitting way, I couldn't help but fall in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Loved it! It was so good ;) and I agree it's always Bella and some one, there sould be more Esme lemons :) anyway keep up the good work you seem like a wonderful author I'm probably going to read something else you have written :)
TwilightDiamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I am a total idiot. I had no idea my reviews were posted cause I checked the review page and all it had was my first review. Sorry! I didn't mean to clog the review page but I again am super sorry about being a bitch to you
Twilight12345 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Same person as TwilightDiamond here.
What I said was unbelievably cruel... And not just the swearing. I've never swore that bad in a review and I am so freaking sorry. I am the biggest idiot in history. I was so mean and harsh and terrible and horrible and cruel and unsympathetic. What I didn't notice is that this was your first one shot/ lemon until I actually read the authors note. I want to write books someday and I need to be nice in order to receive nice comments from others. I was an unbelievable bitch. I am so so sorry, I am just so attached to Carlisle and Esme that I can't begin to believe, even, that they would ever be with anyone else. I tend to be somewhat- okay, a lot- irrational, inconsiderate, and unthinking when I read about Esme or Carlisle with someone other than each other.
I am half asleep right now as I mentioned earlier. Last night I fell asleep with my laptop on my stomach with The Esme Chronicles fanfiction still open. I woke up and my laptop was asleep, of course. But I am dead tired. So my vision's a bit blurry and I didn't read the summary just the title and clicked on it cause I love your other fanfictions.
I actually really would have LOVED AND ADORED that lemon. Just with Carlisle instead of Emmett!
No offence to you Emmett lovers out there.
Oh and while I am hating myself for being so cruel and we're on sad topics, I read this story called Waning Moon and forget who it's by but I didn't write it btw. I adored it but the ending made me sob. Um... I won't spoil it cause it wouldn't be fair to the author or the story but all you C&E fans should go grab a tissue box ASAP if you're going to read it!
Twilight Diamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Apparently you can only review once. Eye roll. So my other nicer review was lost. Eye roll.
I AM REALLY SORRY. What I said was so mean and bullying and terrible and horrible and... You get the point. I'm rambling. I really liked this story's lemon... Or would've with Carlisle in Emmett's place. And I realized that I sounded like a total bitch- which I am- after reading the other *achoo nice achoo* reviews. I am so sorry and hope you can forgive me! I didn't mean it. I guess it's not legally incest but with the Cullen family bonds it feels like incest. Carlisle and Esme affect me a lot and I tend to be very irrational and close minded if someone suggests something other than C&E forever. I am an idiot. I AM SO SORRY and would repeat this a billion times but don't want to clog your review page any more than I already have with this long review- sorry. And I love all your other stories that I've read.
I am the same person as TwilightDiamond. The bitchy one? Yeah. Sorry again. I get so defensive over those two:(
You should read Waning Moon- not by me but a good fic besides the face that... Um... Something happens to make me cry at the end but I won't tell you. It wouldn't be fair to the story or the author. If you love C&E a lot get your tissue boxes out!
TwilightDiamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Again super sorry. I would apologize a billion times after this but wouldn't want to clog your review page with crap from me:(
TwilightDiamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm so sorry for the last review, I looked at the others and mine was really mean:( loss of sleep is no excuse. I love Esme and Carlisle and can't really do anything rationally when I read about other couples. I guess it's not really incest but it feels like it. It was a good lemon and I would've adored this story... If it had been Carlisle rather than Emmett. I am an idiot. Please forgive? Sorry again:(
And before anyone else tells me how awful I sounded, read this review. I AM REALLY SORRY
TwilightDiamond chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Before I start, you cannot get mad at this review because usually I review your chapters for The Esme Chronicles and absolutely love them... So sweet.
Now I begin. Excuse the language. I am ranting.
Why the fucking hell would Emmett have sex with Esme! Esme would never do that to Carlisle and same for Emmett to Rose. They love their REAL lovers so much they would NEVER DO THAT!
Esme would confide in Carlisle, maybe get upset about Bella being able to have a child since she can't. She would not go to Emmett for one night sex. That's something the Denali sisters would do, not Esme Cullen!
You say you want Esme Chronicles and most of your fanfic like the real Twilight Saga.
How the hell is this anything like the Twilight Saga?
Incesty in a way. Emmett thinks of Esme as his 'ma'. Esme thinks of Emmett as her son. She's almost seven physical years older than him. He isn't like Carlisle - *PAUSING RANTING FIT* But no one is like Carlisle... Beautiful, good, pure, and (although only Esme would know this) probably good at having sex. (Surprising since he never experienced it before Esme, but then Carlisle is perfection in every way)
*PLAY RANTING FIT * - so Esme would never choose him.
As for Emmett, do I have to say anything? SM defines their(R&E) relationship perfectly. He is Rose's saviour, her knight in shining armour. He loves her more than anything, more than every human on Earth, more than the rest of the Cullens combined, more than his own life. (Even though all the Cullens feel that way about their mate. Even Carlisle.)
Also it's midnight and I got four hours of sleep LAST night and have only slept a total of 35 hours since Sunday and it's Saturday. 35 hours of sleep within 7 nights. Do the math and gasp and understand why I'm being mean. Goodbye.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I read this a long time ago, I just didn't review for I didn't have an account yet back then. So now here I am. For your first lemon, it was good. I don't know what the hell is wrong with other readers who just can't see past canon pairings, especially since none of the Cullens are blood-related. I love unusual pairings so I definitely enjoyed this. T'would be nice if you wrote Jasper and Alice's time in the forest.

You have a nice, simple way of storytelling. It was easy to follow and understand. Emmett and Esme's situation with their absentee partners and their thoughts and how they felt about Bella's pregnancy were clear as daylight. I noticed some mistakes, like "I was happier and more relaxed that I had been in quite a while." Where the word that is should be than. There were more of those little slip-ups, but nothing major that would disrupt the flow of the story. It's just me, I notice mistakes quite quickly. Anyway, this was good and well-written.

I love Emmett's humor, as always. And I don't think either of them should feel guilty at all for doing what they did. There was nothing wrong with it. A man and woman can only take so much... And once they're at their limits of being ignored... Things happen. To make those not happen, well, make sure there's no huge rift happening between the two of you... Sad to say I experienced such a rift before... Maybe I liked this because I actually understand what it's like to have your partner's attention somewhere else... So maybe those who didn't like it just don't understand Emmett and Esme's situation the way others do...

Well, who knows. Anyway, I won't make this review more depressing than it already is. Sorry if it's a bit long. What matters is that I left a review to let you know that I liked it :) And to remind you to use those "flames" to just heat up your room. ;)

-Aoi.
juliet709 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
i loved this
nana chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
disliked most pointless story!
Twilightfan22222 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm really sorry I have to say this. I usually love most of your work. This is the first time I read this one, and I didn't like it at all. Sorry. No hate. Just honesty. This is so out of character. Geez. For one, esme would never ever cheat on Carlisle. And two, even if she did it wouldn't be with emmett for goodness sake! But I do Absolutly love mischief and magic. Please write more and continue that story.
hinckle123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
PLEASE ignore the hate mail. This story was fantastic, and a great read. I loved how well this was written and your attentio to detail. I'm so sick of "bellisle" stories and to all you who are haters of any esme/anyoneelse need to look at the facts-Carlisle is the father figure just as esme is the mother figure and he gets it on with Bella in every freakin story! Esme needs her time to shine and this story delivered, great job!
IShouldMakeAnAccount chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Okay, I'm not a flamer in the slightest and I enjoyed the lemon-i-ness of the piece. Very well written, as usual. Great attention to detail, funny and witty banter, but slightly disturbing.

Idk if it's just me and I can't picture Esme with anyone else . . .or just the whole, "Mama bear" aspect, but it felt incestuous and scandalous on my end. lol.

Anyways, not my cup of tea, but done very well nonetheless. :)