Reviews for Love Is A Battlefield
mkm620 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Love love love! Their banter is to cute! You write so well!
caraway seed chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What fun this was! I thought it was a very believable story.
mindy781 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantastic story, I didn't want it to end. I like how they were both longing for each other and it is a fun twist that Sookie was the one that came to Eric. The ending was fun as well.
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
that was beautiful i loved every minute of it i like how you had then reunited thanks kristie
mystic-notions chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great story! I'm late to the show reading these but good luck in the contest!
ganoo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loved this story! I liked your strong, capable, Sookie and Eric, handsome, gentlemanly, always so stalwart. You are such a talented writer, your stories are always a pleasure to look forward to reading and this was no exception. I love stories about the Civil War and you did a great job with this story. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. Good luck in the contest and boy am I glad I'm not a judge.
random987123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this was a cute story. i liked sookie's character here, she seemed very much the strong woman. good luck in the contest!
JustAGirl77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like it! Like the historical detail and the characterization. Could have used more Pam...but then, couldn't everything?
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I enjoyed this very much, maybe we can talk you into continuing it later on. Good luck with the contest, it's going to be a toughie to judge and I am so nervous :)
vicvega66 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Great story, thanks for sharing.

vvxx
kgmoll chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really enjoyed this!
Northwoman chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Well, I love that they found each other but I am surprised it was in the North. Of course, Sookie couldn't keep the house and Jason would sell it. Ugh. It was a bit much for him to call her lover when they weren't initimate yet, but I love it when Eric calls her that. I wonder what happened to Lafayette and Tara. I would have enjoyed much more of the story, how they handled things after seeing each other again. It would have been great to have the actual proposal also. I love the Civil and Revlutionary War time periods. Thanks for the story.
Kymea chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Loved this story! Sorry Sookie lost her farm but glad it led her to Eric. Masterful writing as always! Hope you win!
tvgirlSVM chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Really enjoyed this ST! Interesting to make Eric from the North. Romantic love story amidst the war, blood and guts.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
You are an awesome writer. I always love your Eric and Sookie. They are so good together. Hope you win.