Reviews for Courting Letters
Isabell3 chapter 37 . 9/11
gaaaah this is so good! i need to read more :D please update soon
please please pleeeease
AliceHeart13 chapter 37 . 8/9
Please Update.
Aly
This story is pretty ridiculous even by humor story standards. For something to be funny, it has to have some grounding in realism. There has to be at least a FRACTION of sensibility to the characters actions. You've given absolutely no realistic reasoning why Harry or anyone would be behaving this way. Why would he implicitly and suddenly trust a group of people who made his life hell the past several years of his life? Why would he turn his back on his friends, who have gone through hell in back with him? Why would Tom Riddle take such a sudden interest in Harry? These things need to be addressed for any of this to be believable or funny.

Now, I realize that this is a humor story, meaning it's supposed to a bit out there, but doing things at random does not equate a funny story. Like I said, there has to be at least some probability behind the characters actions, for which you've set up no grounding for. I'm not saying that none of these things CAN'T happen, it's just we need a reason for it. That's why it would be funny because we'd be able to envision these characters actually behaving this way. Humor needs to be clever and subtle, you're just being random and weird and a touch creepy. Why mention Demi Lovato at all in the Harry Potter universe? Especially since the HP books take place in the 90s. What's the point? What's the joke? That's one example of the illogical, and therefore failing to be humorous, aspects of your story.

Also, Tom Riddle is a genius. He would know how to spell pulchritudinous. Another example of a joke that falls flat because it doesn't make sense for the character.

Lastly, you need a beta, BADLY. Your grammar is atrocious and your dialogue is often stilted. It makes the story hard to read.
ludo4 chapter 37 . 6/14
Oh! I hope there is more coming!
lilly-flower15 chapter 37 . 5/1
Great chapter update soon
AuqaLilly2.0 chapter 37 . 3/30
I really do wish you could finish the stories you have on here. They're all so good and I'd like to see how they end
floophoenixLing chapter 2 . 2/24
It's amusing to see the two of them guessing the reason Tom sent letters to Harry.. lol..
clockedheart chapter 3 . 2/12
:( I'm American
Ariesp19 chapter 37 . 2/7
Hope you add more soon
skuldvampteeth chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
please update. i love this so much and want to see the rest
yuukinoshiro chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
update
staar chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
OMG this is wonderful. it's been so long that I have read something that is so everything ..it has it all! hope to god that you update again so I can see what happens next...thanks for this ! :):)):)
draco7347 chapter 37 . 11/12/2015
love story cant wait for new chapters
dead feather chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
I liked the beginning more when the plot went onwards. While all these character building etc is nice, sometimes fluffy. It's getting boring. The only plot now seems to be getting back at Hermione and Ron snd it seems to be forgotten
ArchangelAmvs chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
Are you still going to continue? I really want more..
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »