Reviews for Wandering Animagus
Dagger-Seishin chapter 27 . 8/31
Ooo I really like this story!
more please
llLittle Sll chapter 27 . 8/13
I love it! Please, continue writing this soon!
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 7/31
What a great story. If people have been hating on it, ignore them. What would you do if you had been neglected/abused all of your life, then had a golden opportunity presented to you, that turned out to have a multitude of expectations and conditions attached? Then you were given another opportunity to just be yourself? I know I would grab it and hold on tight with both hands, my toes, my teeth, while wrapping my arms and legs around it. I'm just wondering if they are ever going to realize the wolf puppy is Damon? You kinda forgot about him. And Remus. Sirius is gonna freak when he finds out he has a puppy to race and chase with around the manor!
Update please
I fucking love this.
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 4/29
Please please update
Draculalucard chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
please update this is good
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
I loved it please update more
DheeDixon chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
update please, I like your cute story, especially harry wjo is acting sooo cutee
rosebud90 chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
Hope u update again soon love your story
rowenasheir chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Please carry on with the story! What happened to the order of the Flaming Flamingos? And is he still friends with charlie, twins. Luna and Neville? Time to have a real look at the prophecy. I don't believe that the one in canon is the real one as AD would never have let HP grow up in Dusrkaban if HP wasn't a threat to himself.
Rebecca chapter 27 . 9/28/2016
This is so good and cute and oh my gosh i love it will you please please please update? With a cherry and sprinkles on top smothered in hot fudge? please?
Isabell3 chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
omg what a cliffhanger! seriously :(
this is so good please write more chapters soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
This is amazing, why'd you stop? Please continue if possible