Reviews for Wandering Animagus
rosebud90 chapter 27 . 11/29
Hope u update again soon love your story
rowenasheir chapter 27 . 10/3
Please carry on with the story! What happened to the order of the Flaming Flamingos? And is he still friends with charlie, twins. Luna and Neville? Time to have a real look at the prophecy. I don't believe that the one in canon is the real one as AD would never have let HP grow up in Dusrkaban if HP wasn't a threat to himself.
Rebecca chapter 27 . 9/28
This is so good and cute and oh my gosh i love it will you please please please update? With a cherry and sprinkles on top smothered in hot fudge? please?
Isabell3 chapter 27 . 9/11
omg what a cliffhanger! seriously :(
this is so good please write more chapters soon.
This is amazing, why'd you stop? Please continue if possible
Inu-bitch chapter 27 . 7/19
This is a great story. When are you going to update this story? Did you forget about it? It has been over a year since your last update... PLEASE UPDATE SOON
fireskies chapter 27 . 7/17
I hope that you finish this story some day. I really enjoy reading it.
tammycat95 chapter 27 . 4/30
please update
FlamingStar1 chapter 27 . 4/28
PLEASE UPDATE!
aurelie.bruncher chapter 27 . 4/24
Update please, i love the story XD
TheDemonLady chapter 27 . 3/25
Please come update! I have loyally followed this story and suggested it to people as my favorite fanfic now please come back to fill in the hole in my soul where this fits perfectly
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 27 . 3/10
that was amazing. it brought some much needed laughter into my life.
superstararashi chapter 2 . 2/5
I've read this story many times and I just figured out Roivas is Savior. I love that. Very well done and again love this this story!
Carley387 chapter 27 . 1/8
Will you ever finish this story?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
Put a extreme OOC warning next time. Have you any idea how painful it was to see a watered down way too "light" version of the dark lord and his "death eaters"? I'm not trying to hate but if you're going to twist their personalities until they're just OC's with canon names then at least put a warning up.