Reviews for Sunday in the Park with Feuilly
Jelly chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
OK so I love this musical and I also love Feuilly and Jehan so basically you're perfect.
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is really, really beautiful- your descriptions and characterisations are magical! I LOVE how cute you've written our little romantic poet- he's such a child and really sweet! The interactions between the pair of them are just sublime and it almost seems as if Feuilly is a sort of older brother figure to Jehan- rather like Combeferre and Enjolras, although I don't know whether you intended it to be intepreted in that way! Really, really well written!
everydreamforthefuture chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Was that a monkey on a leash? Brilliant, so funny! I love the detail in this!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I can't describe how much I love this fic. :) It is such a little gem even though it is a few years old now. I just recently discovered Sunday in the Park with George, and I was so pleased to find this while doing a random Feuilly fic search of the fandom. The references to the musical were just obvious enough to be noticed, but buried enough to not seem cheesy. :) So basically I just really love this in its entirety. :)
ColonelDespard chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
An absolutely charming little piece!
Mlle Patria chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved this. It was just cute and sweet and... who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for anything with Jehan, especially the lovely Jehan you write. I was so pleased to see another fic with him in it and I am also rather fond of your Feuilly. Enjolras using the Republican calander to date things cracked me up for some reason.
Satirist chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely adored this fic! I love that Feuilly and Jehan are in character and it's always nice to see the Amis outside of the revolution. Would it be safe to assume that you are an artist? You're descriptions of art and how difficult, frustration and exhilarating are so detailed and accurate that I refuse to believe you're not an artist. (*is feeling stubborn*) There were several lines that stood out to me, but I think this one was my absolute favorite:

"No, it's not normal but the world would be a very boring place if everyone were normal. If everyone were normal, we'd have no art! And what is life without art?"

I love you for writing that. Art comes in a myriad of shapes and forms and it annoys me to no end when people ignore just how valuable and important art it. Plus, Jehan's innoncent little hint that artists aren't normal has me grinning still. We're nutters, the lot of us.

Er- yeah, I'm a terrible reviewer. So, uh, sorry about the rambling and congratulations on the lovely story.

Cheers!

P.S. Jehan is just too adorable!