Reviews for Priorities
Aritannah1300 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Love it. Very good and funny.
somber girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Short and sweet :)
YinYang94 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Cute story!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
YOur characterization of them is so perfect it's kind of scary. I 3 it. A lot. XD
dormantfire chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i seriously want him. please. :D
Snowrries chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice, nice story. These two have such a funny relationship with quirky dialogue, and it was all very well done. Kudos.
always-kh chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i've got to say i liked this fic. it seems in character and is highly entertaining as well. :)
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Cute Nanao is adorable. Ever since I saw the episode of them in turning back the pendulum I was in love. Even though it was a tad creepy I still love seeing them together it is so cute. Lucky he doesn't look his age or he would be a real pervert.
K chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh this was great :D
MelissaRose85 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Too cute! They are two of my favorite characters in Bleach and I think you captured them perfectly!
glast chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
incredibly well written, with a cute story as well. Funny and cute, I enjoyed reading it very much. I would love it if you wrote more of this couple :)
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
this is why shunsui rocks.
Notchka chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great bit of romantic fluff. Very much enjoyed it. Write more for this pairing?
DeathsLittleBirdie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Ahh made me laugh and blush! Good combination:this story remind's me of my ex-boyfriend becuase we were both in the smae kind of situation during school lol. Good work!
StartledWalnut chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh, I do enjoy a good story with Shunsui and Nanao.I give this story a 10 out of 10! Keep up the great work, and write even more about the two! :)