Reviews for Stranger Than I Dreamt It
E.Cullen1901 chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
amazing story! so deep and sad and loving:)
CourtneyRBowman chapter 23 . 1/24/2011
Ahhh I loved it! Well I didn't like the ending bumit ended up working out lol
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 23 . 9/24/2010
whoosh that last chapter had me scared. i love this story!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
love is in the air! somebody's twitterpated
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
awww this is so sweet!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
alright nevermind this is hilarious. i love how erik is like talking in code and stuff. i love this story now!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Give me some of that iced coffee! lol this story makes me laugh for some odd reason idk why. :)
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Hey there! I know I know. I seemed to disappear off the face of the phantom of the opera world. I had a dreadful writer's block which is gone now that is for la rose de l'esprit. I've posted many chapters since you've read it.
I whiched to phantom stallion awhile. I'm still writing in that category now but i'm trying to write in my poto ones. ange gardien still has a big brick wall lol.
I decided to scout through some poto fanfics. I've mostly been reading the ones in the book category but wanted to look in movies. I saw you had an AU and I was like yay! i gotta read this!
your writing skills have improved alot. i'm very impressed.
alright enough chit chat. I'm gonna read this. :)
TechieNinja18 chapter 23 . 9/17/2010
awesome ! loved how you made it modern, not many people can pull that off and still have it make sense :)
The Weaver of Words chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
WHO CAN AVIOD DRACULA'S HOTNESS, ANYONE HOW CAN IS NOT MENTALLY STABLE!

Hehe, Bravo Madi!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Hmmm a few mixed emotions... I LOVE the updates, but the chappy before this one made me cry, but this one made me happy "/ Hmmm
The Lonely Padawan chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
I ended up in tears at the end. That was so sweet!
distressingdame chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS 3 :D awesome epilogue i loved your story so much, i'm kind of sad to see it's finished :/
The Ashes Fan chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Awww the ending was so sweet, even if they had to wait so long to be together again! Long live Nadir Khan! Thank goodness he decided to help Erik out eventually. Well done with the epilogue :)
Gene's Gal chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Wow, a real emotional kicker of a Epilogue. Fifteen long years, how very tragic. But at long last, Erik is finally free and Christine can be with him forever. OMG, I love Dracula 2000! You have to do a fic under that, he smouldered in that movie! No thank YOU for writing such a outstanding story that captured me from the very first chapter. You are a excellent writer and I can't wait for your new writing project. Bowing to you, Gene's Gal