Reviews for A shot rang out
Checkerz chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
"You wouldn't understand you've never killed a man." "Yes I have." "Yeah but you've never pretend killed one."
Alohagirls101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
this fic i love it! you should write the moment lassie finally does find out everything about shawn...i would love to read that and your writing is impeccable
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh dear god. I'm scared now because your back story for this nutjob seems totally pluasible and I'm adopted. thanks for giving me nightmares for the next month.
Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. Totally amazing. I love how you made Lassie the narrativerather than Shawn, very creative.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I liked this.
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Really liked the story. _ I love to see Shawn shoot a weapon in any capacity. I like that you didn't have him entirely breakdown about having to shoot someone, but you still showed that he was strongly affected by it. One thing caught my attention: You were missing a word in this sentence: "Henry had probably taken his boy with him to the _ while Shawn was still in diapers." I assume the missing word is range or something similar but you might want to edit it because it really jarred me out of the story and it could confuse folks a little. Still, all in all a very nice story. Thanks for sharing it. _
feyechelon chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Yes! I like when Shawn has a gun and knows how to use it. Henry would obviously have taught him. Great storyline.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very nice. They're were a few grammer errors, but nothing big. Stuff like, "For today, Carlton would let those questions o unanswered" It should probably be "go" not "o". The idea was really good. I wish you would expand on it. I like a serious Shawn and the fact that Carlton realizes that Shawn is just putting up a facade all the time.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Fabulous story. I know it's marked as complete, but I would love it if you continued it. Something like showing more of Shawn's reaction to having killed someone. Please? *offers you virtual brownies*