Reviews for Unwilling Students
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 6/6
I love how everyone always underestimates Mokuba! :D
Taeh chapter 18 . 2/23
grrr! I wanted to know how this ended :( Now you don't update! :(

Aww poor guys! Draco how could you do this!?
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 1/28
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
please don't kill anyone
royano chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
when is the next chapter? plz letme know when its ready?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
Both escape. I might something has to go their way at this point. And all the disadvantages they have...wish you have the gods step in. Probably pay to see how the school reactions to a gods rage or wrath.
isis424 chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
MORE!(*w*)
Kain Vixenheim chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Just thinking;
Everyone always seems to underestimate yugi
But yugi is pretty strong
He is the only guy to defeat all three god cards at once
So if voldie removes the bracer
Wouldn't yugi be able to use shadow magic
And with voldie underestimating him
Couldn't he be able to escape on his own
(Though I don't mind if you have shadi help him)

Also
I've been having this idea in my head
Isn't Atem The nameless pharaoh
Not one of the heirs
So wouldn't he be the wrong one to use for goodies ritual
Doesn't he want yugi?
And with the wrong person
Wouldn't the ritual go wrong
Just thinking
...
Though I could be wrong

Anyways
Please update soon
FMAlover32 chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
Update!
brr chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Shadi dies! Yugi is my cute panda! And Shadi just causes trouble in the show, he lies to Marik that Stem killed his Dad. That is cruel. Plus, it would add to how the mages would escape Hogwarts. Yay! Keep updating!
Sonyaxe chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
Of course, there is always the option that Yugi's shadow magic is angry with being cooped up for so long that it violently lashes out and kills everything around him.
Including Shadi.
He seems okay in this fanfic, but I really hate him.
Dana Sto Helit chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Huh... I like the story so far, but that ? Mana is like some kind of Mary-Jane in worst ! Seriously, your story is cool but that part is awful, and I fear for the rest.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Yay update Please don't kill Yugi, Voldemort XC! I don't want anyone to die. Weirdly enough I like the hostage situation kind of thing .-. Anything is fine tho . It's your story :3
Miry-0-chan chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Thx you for this chapter. :)

Just a question : what'll happen to Atem if Yugi die? I wonder. If someone must die, why not Ron? :D (normally, I like him, but in your story, he is just a stupid teen).
I really like most of the character so I understand it will be hard to kill one of them. Right now, I'm not able to help you. Sorry.
Mayuko-chan chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
First thing first : thank you for this chapter. I begin this story a long time ago but it's so good I'm still here! :)
I like the way this chapter go between fun and drama. And it was worth the wait just to "see" Seto and Atem in the Tea Shop! xD

To answer your question about Yugi... Honestly, you can kill him if you want but, to me, it'll be "better" (if I can say that) if Atem saw it. Because this way, Voldemort will be dead too soon afterwards.
On the other side, I understand that it's really hard to kill characters. I like Yugi and it will be really sad if he die (same goes for Shadi).