Reviews for Unwilling Students
Both escape. I might something has to go their way at this point. And all the disadvantages they have...wish you have the gods step in. Probably pay to see how the school reactions to a gods rage or wrath.
isis424 chapter 18 . 6/13
MORE!(*w*)
KainVixenheim chapter 18 . 3/29
Just thinking;
Everyone always seems to underestimate yugi
But yugi is pretty strong
He is the only guy to defeat all three god cards at once
So if voldie removes the bracer
Wouldn't yugi be able to use shadow magic
And with voldie underestimating him
Couldn't he be able to escape on his own
(Though I don't mind if you have shadi help him)

Also
I've been having this idea in my head
Isn't Atem The nameless pharaoh
Not one of the heirs
So wouldn't he be the wrong one to use for goodies ritual
Doesn't he want yugi?
And with the wrong person
Wouldn't the ritual go wrong
Just thinking
...
Though I could be wrong

Anyways
Please update soon
El0ndon chapter 18 . 3/3
Update!
brr chapter 18 . 1/28
Shadi dies! Yugi is my cute panda! And Shadi just causes trouble in the show, he lies to Marik that Stem killed his Dad. That is cruel. Plus, it would add to how the mages would escape Hogwarts. Yay! Keep updating!
Sonyaxe chapter 18 . 1/4
Of course, there is always the option that Yugi's shadow magic is angry with being cooped up for so long that it violently lashes out and kills everything around him.
Including Shadi.
He seems okay in this fanfic, but I really hate him.
Dana Sto Helit chapter 11 . 1/2
Huh... I like the story so far, but that ? Mana is like some kind of Mary-Jane in worst ! Seriously, your story is cool but that part is awful, and I fear for the rest.
Yay update Please don't kill Yugi, Voldemort XC! I don't want anyone to die. Weirdly enough I like the hostage situation kind of thing .-. Anything is fine tho . It's your story :3
Miry-0-chan chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Thx you for this chapter. :)

Just a question : what'll happen to Atem if Yugi die? I wonder. If someone must die, why not Ron? :D (normally, I like him, but in your story, he is just a stupid teen).
I really like most of the character so I understand it will be hard to kill one of them. Right now, I'm not able to help you. Sorry.
Mayuko-chan chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
First thing first : thank you for this chapter. I begin this story a long time ago but it's so good I'm still here! :)
I like the way this chapter go between fun and drama. And it was worth the wait just to "see" Seto and Atem in the Tea Shop! xD

To answer your question about Yugi... Honestly, you can kill him if you want but, to me, it'll be "better" (if I can say that) if Atem saw it. Because this way, Voldemort will be dead too soon afterwards.
On the other side, I understand that it's really hard to kill characters. I like Yugi and it will be really sad if he die (same goes for Shadi).
Dana Sto Helit chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
(I know it was like 4 years ago, and your style must have evolve since, I juste comment what I read when I read it)
Dana Sto Helit chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Your story is interesting. Resume the book is not.
godessisis chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I was so excited to see you updated this story. You are an amazing writer.

I would say if you need to kill off a character for some drama make it be shadi while saving yugi. That way his death won't be in vain. I always liked the stories with a heroic death. But that is just my personal preference.

I know that whatever you finally decide on will be awesome.
MayaHikari chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Argggghhhh
angel de acuario chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Espero que se puedan escapar y le den a ese anciano su merecido ; Harry y Hermione son una bonita pareja .