Reviews for Rape
orez chapter 1 . 4/5
I wont do it again my love I love you I'm sorry I did it to you I wil never do it again sexy I'm horney if you don't want to help I understand I love I will give you a chance to meet me tommaro at margate manaba 34 stott street 21;00 if you don't I will kill myself love you lots till then I'm orez
SinfulFox chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
CRAP I JUST LOST THE GAME. But... seriously this was very well-written? Extremely graphic, and well I'm sadistic so I did enjoy that aspect but damn Mandark obviously has some demons to work out, lol.
Prettyprincess45 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was really hot and well written. Good work.
Imaginativegoody2shoes chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
...No just... Just no... This story isn't cool... It's just... Disturbing... No...
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
DIEEEEEEEE! *ax comes out of nowhere into my hands and I slam it into his head!*
peanuts chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ha Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was ...disturbing. Came across this quite by accident and, the only thing I can say is, it's very well written but the content is grotesque. :/
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Poor deedee! Mandark turned to the bad crazies!
Moist chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was so perfectly written, it's scary.
I feel like the demented one for enjoying it.
Poor DeeDee though, but seriously, this story was perfect in every creepy way possible.
:P
Smiley face chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Omg i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Tbh u should right more stories about rape and sex
rachel laufer chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love sick and twisted stories like this!
Angel of the Axis chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
GOD DAMNIT I LOST THE GAME!...But good story though! *cute face*
RiverClan's Brambleheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was good. It was a little twisted, but since that was how you intended it to be I think it was very well done. Your use of language fit the tone of the story. It was all together a fairly well written story. It annoys me to see people post as an anonymous user to bash and abuse a writer with obvious talent simply because they disagree with the plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012