Reviews for The Joker, the Jack, and The King
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 19 . 6/4
Okg I love this story! The plot is so captivating & the character developments are just fantastic! Poker pair is seriously my most fav. couple in all anime!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 20 . 2/11
Why would you make me wait? Is just before the wedding and the cake is a disaster! The suspensssse...

By far one of the best (probably the best) gender bend fics I've ever read. I was completely addicted to my phone all day while I read this. The feels are intense, and I love it.

Abyss-chan out!
Brystak2000 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Love the story so far cant wait for the next update
rhizz17 chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Update please
angelaneahwalker chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
please, please, don't drop this fic!
Kyara17 chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
J'aime bien, c'est une très bonne fiction
Mise a jour bientôt ?
KillerAkuma chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
I like the story you have done so far. It did have some strange spots in it but it still was a good story. Can't wait till next chapter. Don't worry if your story jumped around a bit. The stories I don't post do that some times. :)
Vangran chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!
DarkDragonQueen0 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
This is a really great story, I hope you continue it.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
continue continue continue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continuecontinue continue
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
whooooo!
im so excited for the wedding!
i find it sooooo funny that the noahs have been right under the orders noses and they don't know a thing!
loved reading this so far hope to read more of your work
DemonFoxGirl1000 chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
I can't wait for the graphic birth (along with Ellen's left hand crushing Tyki Mikk's while in labor) scene.
DemonFoxGirl1000 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Ahaha, this is kinda similar to some Fem!AllenxTyki fics I have read. Sex before marriage...Eh, as long as they love each other it's A-OK in my POV.
redlaama chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
This is one of the best man fics I have ever read! I know it's been awhile but I hope you would still continue writing this :D
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 20 . 12/17/2013