Reviews for Blood Wars: New Dawn
HanVanHelsing chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
lol. this is really good. Maybe i could update? hint hint
blackcat33133 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
DKLKEIOADLKGH! OMG! This is... there are no words for this kind of perfection. I never thought I'd see these three series in a fic together; and you've weaved them together so seamlessly! D! And poor Professor (love that man)! I can't wait to see the rest! Don't ever stop.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Goodness! This could be interesting... or just deadly O.o
Cain Elphinstone chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Wow! It's been a while! I had to re-read the previous chapters, but it was definitely worth the read. I can't wait for the next update!
BlueWings900 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This story is awesome! Can't wait to see an update soon :D
Alpha Centarus chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
I love this please please please keep it coming!
Yuhi Sakura chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
That was unbelievably epic. I love the interactions Tres and the Professor had. It was really impressive how well you did that. And you just do Tres so well that I'm kind of stunned and in awe! I love the cyborg, as frustrating as he can be, with all of my beating, human heart. In any case, I can't wait for more! Please don't be too hard on our favorite knight of Albion!
Yuhi Sakura chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Stunning work! I stumbled across your gem of a fiction while waiting for my Latin course to begin and I am in absolute, irrevocable love with it! You've briliantly tied together all the elements of the Trinity Blood and then wove in the suble nuances of D and Hellsing. And you've managed it all without losing a good plot, characterization, and a gorgeous writing style! I can't wait for more!
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Excellent chapter. I really like Catharine, she's a cool lady. And now I can't wait to see what's the business with this other airship.

I also can't wait to find other similarities with Star Wars. Big star wars fan here.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Sweet story :D

I really like how you introduce D but don't immeiately introduce him as such. I heard about your story on the forum, and so far it's pretty good :D

I really like how you've tied it in with elements of Trinity blood. IT's really good.

TA

Master of the Boot
Naris Kelreath chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
love it! n,n i've been waiting for scenes like these for a long time now n,n
Slothspieller chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow! This is one thrilling story with exciting, well-described action scenes and intriguing mysteries as well. Your writing style is very smooth and readable, and the dialogue is lively and in-character. The parallels between Star Wars are subtle, meaning that the story does not read like a straight-up parody played for laughs. I'm certainly looking forward to reading more! (It's a shame that you haven't had more reviews since this is one of the more engaging TB stories to appear recently.)