Reviews for China Syndrome
Destroyer of Cities chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I just have to say this is an amazing story. I've enjoyed what I've read so far very much. I'm not sure why more people aren't reviewing, but it might be the summary because initially I didn't want to read this until I actually started reading it.

But, regardless, I hope you continue this fascinating tale (:
lupe629 chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Still liking the story. Keep up the good work.
Chikiko chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I was unable to review this story the other day when i did start reading it, but it's great. I'm really looking forward to reading more. I especially like that little bonding moment in the plane.
lupe629 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Great story. Please keep it going.
wolvesvain chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Thanks for updating again so soon :3 *is out of cookies* . ummm i'll give you some later I seem to have miss place them in my tummy .;
Earl Allison chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Very nicely written. I must confess, I'm not one for Kigo, but I like the other parts of the plot so far.

Also, THANK YOU, a thousand times thank you for Kim pointing out that no, Shego HAS actually tried to kill her several times. It's great to see that acknowledged, especially in a Kigo fic especially :) That really means a lot! So tired of the people who don't grasp that :)

Have a great day.

Take it and run,
wolvesvain chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
yay chapter :3 *gives cookie* good work still keep it up btw i don't think it's shego :x
wolvesvain chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
good so far hope you update soon
23 | « Prev Page 1 2