Reviews for Maybe I Just Like You
Lolrus555 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
RRRRRRRR FUCK GAKUPOXLUKA! EVER SINCE 'DUKE VENOMANIA' I have hated Gakupo with a passion, and seeing him paired up with Luka so much leaves a bitter fucking taste in my mouth! God, i wish there was more LenxLuka, preferabaly with innocent shota Len._.

But...yeah, this makes me happy.
Nemurase Hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
It's so cuuuuuutee!
I'm a big fans of Luka and at first i didn't find her fit with someone then SPICE! And RIPRELEASE came and i was just *faint*.
I'm begging you right now to make PLEASSEEE WRITE MOOREEE LENXLUKA! IT'S MY FAV PAIRING!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Cute.
Please do more LenxLuka.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
PEDOPHILE LUKA! 14 dating a 21 year old hohoho you are dangerous man! It was interesting experience
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
O mai glob, pleez do mor of dis cuple, yor fanfics r prfect. Also, im typing lik dis on purpus. I lik how u mayd theyr prsonalitys, too. (Okay, I'm gonna start typing normally now) HOORAY my favorite pairing, please do more of them!
GhostlyMostly chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was adorable (:
I actually really like LenxLuka...I don't know why people always pair Len with his sister ;p

Ghostly
Yuyui chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
UWWWAAA! This is so cute! I LOVE IT!
CelibateHero chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw, how cute.
irish d' salmon luver chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
even though it's short, but it still sweet :D

I hope you can bring this pairing to the surface like the canon such as RinXLen or LukaXGakupo XDDD
Neurofuzzy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I am hands up for LukaLen. I do agree that RinLen seems like the only source of fan fiction I can find about Len...as well as KaitoLen... But very nice drabble. The essence of their adorable relationship was concisely and craftily written. I would love to read more LenLuka from you.
dualstrike chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
fjidfgdhsfjfdhje This story was so cute. 8D

I love it~!
Flamingo Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
It is so cute! I'm glad to see other people loving the LenxLuka couple. Even though it's a drabble, it's written very well, and makes me really want to read some other LenxLuka stuff you might write. Keep up the awesome work! :)
hamxham chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
that.

was.

so.

CUTE.

this is the second awesome awesome awesome lukaxlen story i've read. and tbh, i'm starting to love the couple.

:D
S0RCIERE chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww...this was so sweet. I liked how you began it with adjectives. XD

Can't wait to see the alphabet challenge~