Reviews for Family
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
That was a great story :) I love the Sand Siblings!
Roni-chan chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Again, they weren't supposed to be together. Gaara had literally no one after Yashamaru had betrayed him.

Still, I liked how Temari was a perfect little kunoichi at the age of nine, intent on protecting her loved ones. :)
Roni-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow, this was so cute I practically melted. I thought Temari and Kankuro were brought up to be afraid of Gaara, didn't they? (Not that I mind this plot, it's much more gentle than the original.) As far as I know, they only started truly loving him as siblings when they were old enough to decide for themselves.

Never mind, it's still wonderful. I love it!

Cheers,

Roni
Lilac Rose6 chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
*sniffle* t-that's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!1 THE AUTHIR'S NOTE WAS A LIE! THIS WAS PERFECT, DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF, IT WAS TRULEY AND COMPLETELY PEEEERFEEECCCCTTT! I loved it, it's just so sweet! And Temari... it's just that. I can't say anything else. There's nothing left to say. Perfection is the only word to describe this, and even that word seems to pale at what this story truely is. It's everything. Amazing. I cannot explain the words that need to be said for a story like this. There are no words of advice to give, no critism to make it any better than it already is. Don't doubt yourself, because this story is really something great. Thank you for writing this, thank you.
Lilac Rose6 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
How sweet was that? Very sweet, that's how! Sorry it took me so long to read an reveiw, I didn't have much time! This story is just beautiful, and I love how it's centered on the sibling bond between the sand kids. Almost everyone overlooks this relationship and I'm glad that you didn't. thanks. Update soon with how Temari feels when they tell her Gaara was dead, but then came back to life.
Lilac Rose6 chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
*sniffle* that's so sweet. I promised to kill Deidara when I watched this season, but then I grew quite fond of him. And my friend fell in love with him, and it all got jumbled up, so I must spare his life. This chapter was so sweet and nice and kind and beautiful! And I luv how Temari thinks. It's just perfect. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Live it hey can u write more but a acctual story an gaaras good
Deathcomessoon chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Awesome chapter. By the way you're welcome, and thanks for updating. I really like this story, and am glad you continued it.
Lilac Rose6 chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
YAY! u updated, oh happy day! Happy happy, joy joy, happy happy, joy! Heehee! This chapter was amazing. It was sweet and cute and nice and I could just go on and on about it! YAY! you're an Amazing author! AMAZING! UPDATE SOON!
Deathcomessoon chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
I really like it so far, and want to see where you go with it. Poor Temari, I would have never expected Gaara to play a prank . It would be so weird, but if he did it would probably be perfect, no flaws. Update soon please _
mari-ness chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Oh, my gosh. That was so funny. And mean, but more funny. I loved it. Please keep writing!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
wow, this story is so cool! I luv t, epecially how it's in Temari's houghts and stuff. Update?
orochimaruninjafan chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
This is my real username, but it was too troublesome to log in. Great story! Keep up the great work.
mari-ness chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I absolutely love this story. The only thing that seems to bother me (and I know it doesn't matter) is that the Suna was being controlled by Orochimaru and the three of them weren't so siked about attacking. Although that is kinda up to interpitation. :D
Sara chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
These are really sweet. It's nice to see Gaara with his family. Although I do think they're out of character sometimes. For instance, Temari's role in the last chapter of overreacting to Gaara being in the hospital really should have gone to Kankuro instead. He's the more emotional character and the way he can be an idiot is to show that emotion and anger too much. Like when he went alone after Gaara was taken or when he started ranting about the old Kage not showing his brother any respect at the meeting (before Temari promptly shut him up). Temari is the more controlled of the two. Look how she handled herself during Gaara's kidnapping, most of the time as a source of strength and intelligence for Kankuro and those in her charge. She wouldn't overdo it or accuse Kankuro of not caring, especially when his lack of control over his emotions has gotten him into trouble in the past (and he is her little brother too after all, she wouldn't want that to happen again). Gaara also wouldn't have jumped to Temari's defence to their father like he did in chapter three. Before Naruto came along, he hated his siblings. He was this close to killing them when they made him angry and didn't care if they got hurt. He proved that time and again. Kankuro would have been more likely to say something. He is closer to her and was the one looking out for her during her match against Shikamaru and other times. Now, of the three sand siblings, Temari and Gaara have the most in common personality wise. They're both controlled, logical and clear thinking people who came to value peace with the other nations. But neither one gets overly emotional under pressure and often have to pull their hotheaded middle brother back from doing or saying something stupid.